Citizenship Applications 2016

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Miteresa

Re: Citizenship Applications 2016

Post by Miteresa » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:12 pm

tavastia wrote:
Miteresa wrote:Actually they didn't asked for ticket copies. They asked me write on paper e.g( destination, purpose , duration) so that's what I did. Good luck!.
Did you fill those travel dates when you applied also?
Yes I did fill in when I applied but I was surprised they asked again, but maybe it's because they wanted know the trips I made from the date of application.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:24 pm

Miteresa wrote:
tavastia wrote:
Miteresa wrote:Actually they didn't asked for ticket copies. They asked me write on paper e.g( destination, purpose , duration) so that's what I did. Good luck!.
Did you fill those travel dates when you applied also?
Yes I did fill in when I applied but I was surprised they asked again, but maybe it's because they wanted know the trips I made from the date of application.
Ok. Thanks. Probably also because you have some job interruption after the application.

olamez

Post by olamez » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:27 pm

Hi guys, I just to ask a question. Does where you submit your application matters?
I was told application submitted at the country side seems faster than Helsinki and Vantaa region. With the look of things, they seems to be treating January applications already, but I know quite lot of people that submitted in November and December in Helsinki and Vantaa Polisi and they are still yet to receive a decision. Does it matters where you submit? Is the applications treated centrally or regionally?

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:56 pm

Probably does not matter. The processing is done by Migri in few different locations and they just pick them from queue. On the forum there are people who applied in Helsinki at end of January and got it already at beginning of august.

I believe is matter more in what queue you are placed.

Amzely

Post by Amzely » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:16 am

Hello folks!
I applied in May 2016 and yesterday I have been asked to submit supplementary documents regarding my job. But the status is still at 1st stage. i.e. Waiting for processing. Does anyone has experienced such a transaction. Thanks alot!

Regards
Amzely

sky2

Post by sky2 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:49 am

Amzely wrote:Hello folks!
I applied in May 2016 and yesterday I have been asked to submit supplementary documents regarding my job. But the status is still at 1st stage. i.e. Waiting for processing. Does anyone has experienced such a transaction. Thanks alot!

Regards
Amzely
I guess they won't be able to start processing unless they receive all of the required documents.

olamez

Post by olamez » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:54 am

tavastia wrote:Probably does not matter. The processing is done by Migri in few different locations and they just pick them from queue. On the forum there are people who applied in Helsinki at end of January and got it already at beginning of august.

I believe is matter more in what queue you are placed.

Thanks for your clarification

olamez

Post by olamez » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:56 am

Amzely wrote:Hello folks!

Regards
Amzely

This is common, probably they will start your application when all your documentations are complete.

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:57 am

Is common to ask for additional info before starting the application but they will not start to process it only after your turn comes into the queue.

A friend had the passport expired after he applied and they ask for the new passport. Application is still pending and he applied at the end on march.

olamez

Post by olamez » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:14 pm

If there is anyone that applied in February and has gotten a decision already this month, please share your story. Goodluck to everyone :D :D

lilu66

Post by lilu66 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:21 pm

Does somebody knows...I applied online, have been asked for additional documents, I added them online to my account, do I need to bring paper copies to migri - send them by post? :)

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:46 pm

Only if they ask for them.

lilu66

Post by lilu66 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:56 pm

tavastia wrote:Only if they ask for them.
well, i replied and reguest/letter disappear so honestly I dont remmeber what was writing there except
Lähetä Maahanmuuttovirastolle jäljennökset pyydetyistä asiakirjoista. Ulkomaisista
asiakirjoista on oltava virallisen kielenkääntäjän käännös suomeksi, ruotsiksi tai
englanniksi. Lähetettyjä jäljennöksiä ei palauteta.
I understand that I need to send them to migri but on their website written that if you have applied online, you shoud documents online..

olamez

Post by olamez » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:12 pm

lilu66 wrote:Does somebody knows...I applied online, have been asked for additional documents, I added them online to my account, do I need to bring paper copies to migri - send them by post? :)

Hi, It is sufficient if u just attached the documents online. If I may ask, please in which month did u you apply?

lilu66

Post by lilu66 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:59 pm

olamez wrote:
lilu66 wrote:Does somebody knows...I applied online, have been asked for additional documents, I added them online to my account, do I need to bring paper copies to migri - send them by post? :)

Hi, It is sufficient if u just attached the documents online. If I may ask, please in which month did u you apply?
in june