Finnish guy firlting

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Flossy1978

Re: Finnish guy firlting

Post by Flossy1978 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:00 am

Don't take offence, but Asian women are the "in thing" at the moment for the Finnish men. Usually men who are weird, can't get a Finnish woman, or have heard by reputation that Asian women are good little girls who will pander to their every need (you know, do all the house work, open their legs when told to etc).

It's really quite funny. It is like Australia decades ago, when it became fashionable for middle age white men who'd get Asian girls because no Australian woman in her right mind would put up with them :lol: Now, it's just normal. There is only stigma attached when it's a man in his 60's or so, who has a girl from Thailand in her low 20's, cause we all know why they are together :lol:

Don't take my post too seriously!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

onlyforgame

Post by onlyforgame » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:59 am

Helloo no stereotypes please! We live in the globalisation era and still think like the old people??. I suppose you who say that is not normal or so are middle aged or old then! People are different!
I've met a lot of finns who are so shy that they start shaking when talking to stangers and also finns who are really open and friendly.
Besides it's dangerous to have this kind of "asian girls" talk. You seem say everything you think and label "dont take it serious"? lol please

Flossy1978

Post by Flossy1978 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:46 am

Just as you have the right to talk as you have, I have the right to tell of my own observations aswell, thank you.

And yes, I meant it. Don't take my post too seriously.

bm50
AKA cockney

Post by bm50 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:54 pm

Flossy1978 wrote:Just as you have the right to talk as you have, I have the right to tell of my own observations aswell, thank you.

And yes, I meant it. Don't take my post too seriously.
100% correct flossy! I have observed this also since living in Finland. Finnish women are tough and independent Finnish men can't treat a Finnish woman the way they treat Asian women so when they divorce they look to Asia! They think nice Asian girl, soft, do the housework cook etc while he's down the pub! Marriage lasts on average 3 years then the Asian lady is free to divorce! Seen this many times here. :lol:

Post by 007 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Haven't you guys seen any young couples comprising of young Finnish boys and East/Southeast Asian girls? There's many of them. Their stories don't make juicy news, so seldom appear on TV/media.
“Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated."
"Aina, kun opit uuden sanan, opettele samalla sen monikko!"

Flossy1978

Post by Flossy1978 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:48 pm

Well, at least the guy hasn't bothered with trying to date Finnish women he knows will never stay with him :lol: . So he goes straight for a certain type without wasting his time.

ajdias

Post by ajdias » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:21 am

nemaminika wrote: Why's that? :D I am Asian (Korean to be precise) and I've been wondering about the same thing as her -- if it is a 'not-so-weird' thing to get approached by Finnish guys who are known to be shy, since I've been approached three times so far since I moved to Helsinki only one and a half months ago. Met all of them at UniCafe, just had some casual talks then got asked for coffee times.
If you are young, attractive and appear accessible it is normal that men your age would approach you - in other countries that would be daily or several times a week. Besides you're prob an exchange student, which is code name for "fun" :D

Some people here seem to think that Finns, and Finnish men in particular, all come from the same cookie-cutter, and have a heard time when reality doesn't present itself as in those Facebook memes.

browndude

Post by browndude » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:59 am

This is true, some white boys seem to have a thing for east asian girls-it's called "Yellow Fever".
A words of warning, some are genuine and some of them are just creepy.
I am not making any judgments though-after all, I had a thing for white girls and ended up marrying one :lol:
ImageImage

Oombongo

Post by Oombongo » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:22 pm

browndude wrote:This is true, some white boys seem to have a thing for east asian girls-it's called "Yellow Fever".
A words of warning, some are genuine and some of them are just creepy.
I am not making any judgments though-after all, I had a thing for white girls and ended up marrying one :lol:
Same in here. Slavic and latina girls give me boners so ended up marrying a Ukrainian. 14 years younger than me is a bonus :mrgreen:
Image Image

Swissguy

Post by Swissguy » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:58 pm

Sorry but most replies or bs, asian r not, finnish guys dont approach asians more than any other ones. But, what is ur post even about? "People try to hit on me, I'm so awesome and cute"? I dont really get ur point sorry