Child Maintenance If Father Lives Outside of Finland

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
rinso

Re: Child Maintenance If Father Lives Outside of Finland

Post by rinso » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:36 am

Class Rex wrote:Dear readers,

I would like to know, if a British man such as myself has had a child with a Finnish woman, in which the child is both born in Finland and also is a Finnish citizen; once the father has moved out of Finland and back to England, is he legally obliged to pay child maintenance? (Even if he's off the radars).
Yes

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:45 am

Class Rex wrote:Dear readers,

I would like to know, if a British man such as myself has had a child with a Finnish woman, in which the child is both born in Finland and also is a Finnish citizen; once the father has moved out of Finland and back to England, is he legally obliged to pay child maintenance? (Even if he's off the radars).
Off the radars? https://www.gov.uk/child-maintenance-if ... -in-the-uk
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

ajdias

Post by ajdias » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:30 pm

Are you still in Finland and do you have an income? If you income is deemed too low you won't have to pay, at least not in full. But that requires a Court's or a child services official's decision, so you'd probably need to be here.

leisl

Post by leisl » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:51 pm

Pure class continues: are you planning to hide to avoid paying for your child to be raised? And was this from your awesome night out with the singing nether regions calling for you?

Flossy1978

Post by Flossy1978 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:59 pm

England and Finland would have an agreement between them. He'll be made to pay.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:31 am

Class Rex wrote: Because the slut had lied to me, and that he is not my child.

She had slept around right before becoming pregnant, and only revealed this information to me towards the end when she no longer needed me.
If the child is not yours, why haven't you tried to have the fatherhood annulled?

rinso

Post by rinso » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:16 am

Class Rex wrote: Because the slut had lied to me, and that he is not my child.
She had slept around right before becoming pregnant, and only revealed this information to me towards the end when she no longer needed me.
Some quotes from your former topics:
I was engaged with a Finnish citizen for approximately one year and a half, and regardless of her unstable nature of continuously wanting to change the countries in which we live, from here to the UK, and again back to here; she has also been extremely unstable in regards to our relationship.

Long story short, we went to the police station around two weeks ago, and we filed for my residence permit here and I was accepted under the circumstances that she is 25 wees pregnant with my child, and that we have been together for that long; and I ended up paying €50 for the acceptance letter, which apparently takes two to four weeks to arrive at her address in which I was living in. However, considering that this woman is completely nuts, she has now threw me out of her house for the fourth time since I arrived here in Finland in mid August.
Of course I'd look after my blood and buy him stuff should he ever come to need it, but as the expression goes "I wouldn't piss on her even if she was set on fire", I know what she's like the greedy bitch, and will only end up using that money to her benefit.
In the other topics (after you broke up!) you still seemed to believe it was yours.
It seems to me you're trying to find excuses not to pay.
If you thought it wasn't yours, you should have acted like Betelgeuse said.