The 'New' Finland

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
harryc

Re: The 'New' Finland

Post by harryc » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:47 pm

Hi,
Here it comes, an example.
http://www.verkkouutiset.fi/kotimaa/var ... uppa-40704
OK Thanks - but no hint given as to WHY razor blades - hardly THAT valuable no matter how easily they can be stolen, not really used THAT much (just look at the number of men running around with these phony 2-3 mm 'beards,') so many use electric shavers, etc.etc. Just curious - still.

Guy in raincoat with a Bogart accent: "Hey, buddy, wanna buy some razor blades?" :lol:

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:24 pm

Beep_Boop wrote:Yeah, man! Yesterday I was walking in Kamppi and there were Sharia Police walking around ordering women to put burkas. They also caught a random blue-eyed Finnish man and beat him for no reason. The day before that they took down the Finnish flag from the presidential palace and replaced it with the Muslamic flag.
Today I was too afraid to even walk outside! Sharia Law Police were confiscating koskenkorva bottles!

It all has changed in the New Finland, or should I call it Wilayat Finlandstan! Wake up, sheeple!!!!1!!
Actually, there is a novel "Ajatolla Veikko" by Staffan Bruun from 1995. Finland as an Islamic Republic.
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

Oho

Post by Oho » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:06 am

Beep_Boop wrote:Yeah, man! Yesterday I was walking in Kamppi and there were Sharia Police walking around ordering women to put burkas. They also caught a random blue-eyed Finnish man and beat him for no reason. The day before that they took down the Finnish flag from the presidential palace and replaced it with the Muslamic flag.
Today I was too afraid to even walk outside! Sharia Law Police were confiscating koskenkorva bottles!

It all has changed in the New Finland, or should I call it Wilayat Finlandstan! Wake up, sheeple!!!!1!!
Really. I did not realize situation if Finland had deteriorated that far, well from my perspective not sure about yours, that quickly. I am ever happier for picking up the offer and leaving the likely financial and intellectual bankruptcy in the making.

ajdias

Post by ajdias » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:28 am

In the article it says that the law is due to change this year. When is/was it due?
It was darn short-sighted of the government to want to impose some of the costs of policing on businesses without considering the social costs associated with higher delinquency.

harryc wrote:OK Thanks - but no hint given as to WHY razor blades - hardly THAT valuable no matter how easily they can be stolen, not really used THAT much (just look at the number of men running around with these phony 2-3 mm 'beards,') so many use electric shavers, etc.etc. Just curious - still.
Yeah, can't just be guys trying to shave off a few Euro from their personal hygiene bill, can it?

harryc

Post by harryc » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:15 am

harryc wrote:
OK Thanks - but no hint given as to WHY razor blades - hardly THAT valuable no matter how easily they can be stolen, not really used THAT much (just look at the number of men running around with these phony 2-3 mm 'beards,') so many use electric shavers, etc.etc. Just curious - still.

Yeah, can't just be guys trying to shave off a few Euro from their personal hygiene bill, can it?
Got the answer today from Lidl person I know - he showed me a small pkg of 2 blades for 20€!!

Unbelievable as I get great result from a 15 cent orange Bic razor - and have for years and years.

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:39 am

harryc wrote:Got the answer today from Lidl person I know - he showed me a small pkg of 2 blades for 20€!!

Unbelievable as I get great result from a 15 cent orange Bic razor - and have for years and years.
But Bic isn't the best a man can get. :lol:
I jumped from the multi blade cartridge wagon during the transition from two to three blades. Now I pay happily the 15€ for 100 blades for my Merkur 34c.
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.