deleted

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
infoseeker

deleted

Post by infoseeker » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:01 pm

deleted
Last edited by infoseeker on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deleted

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

anhngo589

Re: Citizenship Application and B Resident Permit

Post by anhngo589 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:08 pm

Hi, just a comment here as my knowledge. :).
I think it was written somewhere that they will approve citizenship when U are holding A status or P. So in my opinion, when you apply for citizenship it should be A status and when they process it should be A as well.
Does your friend have B at the moment ? and A visa before for 4 years or only a year?( supposed that he/she got A before when submitting application and now just change to B)
just chill :)

Haroun

Post by Haroun » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:20 pm

infoseeker wrote:Does anyone has experiences about any effect of A to B resident permit during the application period? My friend had A permit while submitting citizenship application, but now unfortunately, it is changed due to lack of work. Any ideas on similar situations?
Hei,

I have no such a case but as far as I understood the type of permit doesn't matter as long as you have enough resident period in Finland. However B permit will be halved and accumulated with other living periods from other permits and of course the presense outside Finland for more than one month will be excluded.

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:58 pm

http://www.migri.fi/finnish_citizenship ... ntial_time
You must have had a continuous residence permit (A permit) for at least one year just before a decision is made on your application.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

infoseeker

Post by infoseeker » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:44 pm

He had spent already 5 years with continuously A status. However, now, due to lack to work, his status is became B and citizenship decision is likely to happen.

newborn

Post by newborn » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:50 pm

I guess, the decision is not made yet. Most probably, according to the requirements (only requirement but it is not a law) the decision will be negative as the status of his residence permit is now B. However, he can do one thing: try to get a job which will provide him/her at least 1165 €/month before tax and apply for new residence permit with the job and appeal against the negative decision.

Good luck.