Citizenship Application 2017

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Post Reply
sparkleBlinking123
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2017

Post by sparkleBlinking123 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:37 am

Donbabadee wrote:I got my decision today and it's positive
ID checked on 4 July 2017 and the decision came today.
I uploaded additional payslip about three months but I wasn't asked, it was at my descretion. It moved to step 2 on Monday.
Good luck to others who are waiting
congrats, look likes you applied in Tampere too :). how fast it is



Re: Citizenship Application 2017

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic
 

R2-D2
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:39 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2017

Post by R2-D2 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:48 am

sparkleBlinking123 wrote:
R2-D2 wrote:
Donbabadee wrote:I got my decision today and it's positive
ID checked on 4 July 2017 and the decision came today.
I uploaded additional payslip about three months but I wasn't asked, it was at my descretion. It moved to step 2 on Monday.
Good luck to others who are waiting
Congratulations!!! :thumbsup: :D

Anybody else who applied in July,in Helsinki and got decision?
Hi, I applied on 16/6, stage 2 from 10.10 but still waiting there till now.
Anyone applied in mid June got decision already ?
Oh,you are still waiting? :o I have a good feeling that you will get a decision soon! :wink:


sparkleBlinking123
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2017

Post by sparkleBlinking123 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:03 pm

@R2-D2:
Ha, :) I still remember 'good luck' from you 2 weeks ago. btw, I really appreciate your encouragement.
I have a good feeling that those who applied in the early or late of a month (you can do a quick research on it :) seem to get decision in priority :).


R2-D2
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:39 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2017

Post by R2-D2 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:34 pm

sparkleBlinking123 wrote:@R2-D2:
Ha, :) I still remember 'good luck' from you 2 weeks ago. btw, I really appreciate your encouragement.
I have a good feeling that those who applied in the early or late of a month (you can do a quick research on it :) seem to get decision in priority :).
Hahaha!! :D
Oh,I've applied around 10.7... who knows when my turn will come!


Biidu
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:28 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2017

Post by Biidu » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:35 pm

congratulations :) ! could i know your diary number?


brexit
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:40 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2017

Post by brexit » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:25 am

Any Updates from June applicants ??? My fiancee applied on June 29th and still on stage 1.


sparkleBlinking123
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2017

Post by sparkleBlinking123 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:34 am

brexit wrote:Any Updates from June applicants ??? My fiancee applied on June 29th and still on stage 1.
I see some already got decisions, applied on 29/6.
I applied on 16/6, in stage 2 for one month.
Anyone applied Mid June get decison?


supergames
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:39 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2017

Post by supergames » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:18 pm

hi guys,
can you guys help me regarding continuous residence time for citizenship application .
- 25 August 2012 to 25 August 2013 on B residence permit
-25 August 2012 to 23 November 2013 ( waiting for residence permit)
-24 November 2013 to until now A residence permit.
My question is that can I apply for citizenship or I have to wait untill 24 November when i have lived 4 years on A Residence permit?Thanks
These are few days left but just wanted information so I can apply in this week. :D


sparkleBlinking123
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2017

Post by sparkleBlinking123 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:10 pm

supergames wrote:hi guys,
can you guys help me regarding continuous residence time for citizenship application .
- 25 August 2012 to 25 August 2013 on B residence permit
-25 August 2012 to 23 November 2013 ( waiting for residence permit)
-24 November 2013 to until now A residence permit.
My question is that can I apply for citizenship or I have to wait untill 24 November when i have lived 4 years on A Residence permit?Thanks
These are few days left but just wanted information so I can apply in this week. :D
with 1B you get 0.5A + recent ~4A. I guess you have accumulated enough 'asumiaika'


brexit
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:40 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2017

Post by brexit » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:49 am

supergames wrote:hi guys,
can you guys help me regarding continuous residence time for citizenship application .
- 25 August 2012 to 25 August 2013 on B residence permit
-25 August 2012 to 23 November 2013 ( waiting for residence permit)
-24 November 2013 to until now A residence permit.
My question is that can I apply for citizenship or I have to wait untill 24 November when i have lived 4 years on A Residence permit?Thanks
These are few days left but just wanted information so I can apply in this week. :D

You could actually apply already. But why you have residence permit waiting time in between ?


supergames
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:39 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2017

Post by supergames » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:55 pm

brexit wrote: But why you have residence permit waiting time in between ?
Thanks for reply. Because, it took me 4 months to get A residence permit while B was already expired.
Brexit you have a lot information kindly can you give your opinion on one more question? I have just started permanent job from 1 September 2017, before I was working as part time worker in Staffpoint . do you think is it is ok to apply now or should I wait few months to get few salaries from permanent job? thanks


tavastia
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:54 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2017

Post by tavastia » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:58 pm

Having a job is not a requirement to get citizenship.


brexit
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:40 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2017

Post by brexit » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:44 am

supergames wrote:
brexit wrote: But why you have residence permit waiting time in between ?
Thanks for reply. Because, it took me 4 months to get A residence permit while B was already expired.
Brexit you have a lot information kindly can you give your opinion on one more question? I have just started permanent job from 1 September 2017, before I was working as part time worker in Staffpoint . do you think is it is ok to apply now or should I wait few months to get few salaries from permanent job? thanks
My understanding is that you can not be left without residence permit. Even though there was delay the RP should be valid for retrospectively. You can apply right away, but you need to have a valid RP when receiving a decision.


R2-D2
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:39 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2017

Post by R2-D2 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:32 pm

I have applied 4 months ago, and not even on stage 2 yet... :roll: I am holding a passport from an EU member-country,and living in Finland many years... I just don't get it.. :ohno:


JuhlaMokka
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:29 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2017

Post by JuhlaMokka » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:11 am

R2-D2 wrote:I have applied 4 months ago, and not even on stage 2 yet... :roll: I am holding a passport from an EU member-country,and living in Finland many years... I just don't get it.. :ohno:
Don't worry. It does not necessarily mean something bad. I applied almost half a year ago and got decision a few days ago without any additional document request. It was in stage 2 may be 30 minutes at most.
I also don't get their logic, it seams that my case was still pretty easy, but sometimes it just takes time.


Post Reply