Citizenship Application 2017

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
brexit

Re: Citizenship Application 2017

Post by brexit » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:46 am

R2-D2 wrote:@Bee-Boop
Since we are very supportive and positive people on this forum (cheering up and supporting each other), I got some weird vibe from your last comment.
So,I did my homework and found your old posts, all the way to the forum citizenship 2015. You were extremely rude to people on the forum,who were just supporting each other. So,it tells something about you.
First of all it is rude to jump in somebody's conversation and act like you are above them,because you are not.
If you are a hater, and that's why you are coming to this forum,trying to break our spirit, that won't happen.
We have too much love and positivity, so don't bother. :wink:
@Beep-Boop might just be a PerusSuomalainen whose brain is in his ass :)

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

R2-D2

Post by R2-D2 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:59 am

brexit wrote:
R2-D2 wrote:@Bee-Boop
Since we are very supportive and positive people on this forum (cheering up and supporting each other), I got some weird vibe from your last comment.
So,I did my homework and found your old posts, all the way to the forum citizenship 2015. You were extremely rude to people on the forum,who were just supporting each other. So,it tells something about you.
First of all it is rude to jump in somebody's conversation and act like you are above them,because you are not.
If you are a hater, and that's why you are coming to this forum,trying to break our spirit, that won't happen.
We have too much love and positivity, so don't bother. :wink:
@Beep-Boop might just be a PerusSuomalainen whose brain is in his ass :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I think (according to his comments,and if he is being truthful) he used to be one of us, also applying for citizenship. He should be the one to understand us and support us but no... negativity all the way.
I truly don't care, and I will ignore him/her in the future.
I am not here because of those sad individuals,but to support! :) :thumbsup:

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:44 am

What "support" do you people need? It's all simple concepts:
- You're a unique individual with your own life and circumstances. It would only stand to reason that your case and application are also unique. So measuring how your application is progressing according to how random people online are saying is just moronic. At best, it's misleading; and at worst, it can be counterproductive as it would cause you unnecessary stress.
- Applications go into different queues. A queue is a place where your application sits and waits to be processed.
- It's a frickin' application submitted to a bureaucratic government entity. Of course it will take long!

Most of the posters in this threads are, metaphorically speaking, people stabbing themselves in the eye, complaining that their eyes are hurting and they can't see, and when told to stop stabbing themselves in the eye they pretend that this circle-jerk of eye-stabbing frenzy is for "support".
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

R2-D2

Post by R2-D2 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:56 am

Beep_Boop wrote:What "support" do you people need? It's all simple concepts:
- You're a unique individual with your own life and circumstances. It would only stand to reason that your case and application are also unique. So measuring how your application is progressing according to how random people online are saying is just moronic. At best, it's misleading; and at worst, it can be counterproductive as it would cause you unnecessary stress.
- Applications go into different queues. A queue is a place where your application sits and waits to be processed.
- It's a frickin' application submitted to a bureaucratic government entity. Of course it will take long!

Most of the posters in this threads are, metaphorically speaking, people stabbing themselves in the eye, complaining that their eyes are hurting and they can't see, and when told to stop stabbing themselves in the eye they pretend that this circle-jerk of eye-stabbing frenzy is for "support".
Only moronic thing is the way you talk to the people. Don't be a smart-arse because we all already know everything what you've written above,so let us be.
Your user name used to be "Adnan" (or something like that and you've changed it) and people on the forums before used to warn others about you and your behavior, so don't "sell the fog" to us.
I don't even know what are you doing on this forum (citizenship 2017)...just trying to cure your frustrations, but you completely missed the time&place.

brexit

Post by brexit » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:52 am

I wonder why you even peek into this thread if you have nothing to do with the topic. Or do you think that you are a savior and you will save us from stabbing our own eyes? Man get a life and do something else :)

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:09 pm

brexit wrote:@Beep-Boop might just be a PerusSuomalainen whose brain is in his ass :)
Nah. I'm as foreigner as any of you lot. You know, living the life, trying to get that brain out of that ass.
brexit wrote:Man get a life and do something else :)
You're right. You convinced me. I'll go do that now.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

biryvih

Post by biryvih » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:25 pm

Beep_Boop wrote:Step 2 means that your application is in the queue. You're not "stuck". It's a queue. You wait your turn. I know in some countries that concept doesn't exist, but in Finland this how the applications are processed.
Here we have a hero of the internet.. if something isn't in motion and staying at one place, and people can't figure out how does it work. I think we are going to call it "stuck" ..

And what else can you tell us about Finland?
Last edited by biryvih on Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

biryvih

Post by biryvih » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:35 pm

Every application is unique but process is the same Duh... and you know a lot about queuing, are you like the inside trader or something?

And I don't think we need a foreigner to tell us "in Finland" there are plenty of Finns doing that, and that make sense.... Don't you ever"in Finland" me.. :D :D :D :D

gunsaman

Post by gunsaman » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:49 am

Hi everyone, is there anyone who applied on late july and have received a decision?

jaknap

Post by jaknap » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:51 pm

gunsaman wrote:Hi everyone, is there anyone who applied on late july and have received a decision?
Nope, waiting in stage 2 from last 3 weeks :)

brexit

Post by brexit » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:55 pm

gunsaman wrote:Hi everyone, is there anyone who applied on late july and have received a decision?
My fiancee applied on late June and still on stage 1.

sparkleBlinking123

Post by sparkleBlinking123 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:23 pm

brexit wrote:
My fiancee applied on late June and still on stage 1.
I guess the queues are busy again because of RP for exchange student (which is always processed at highest priority) plus the number of family tie based RP application from Irak double than last year.
http://www.migri.fi/for_the_media/bulle ... year_74558
I has been also waiting for 6 weeks at stage 2, my wife about 2 months at stage 2.
Just wait 'rauhallisesti'

Lavinia

Post by Lavinia » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Just to let you guys know - I got my citizenship today. It was really fast(they literally took the decision in ONE day)
23/11/2017 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.

24/11/2017 A decision has been made on your application.
I applied the 6th of August, proved my identity at migri the 8th of August, then I've just been queuing 'till yesterday. Good luck to you all!

biryvih

Post by biryvih » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:10 pm

Lavinia wrote:Just to let you guys know - I got my citizenship today. It was really fast(they literally took the decision in ONE day)
23/11/2017 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.

24/11/2017 A decision has been made on your application.
I applied the 6th of August, proved my identity at migri the 8th of August, then I've just been queuing 'till yesterday. Good luck to you all!

so only 4 months ? :o where did you verified your identity ?

Lavinia

Post by Lavinia » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:16 am

so only 4 months ?  where did you verified your identity ?
Tampere!