Online Photo Services

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
sandrinecharlotte

Online Photo Services

Post by sandrinecharlotte » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:13 pm

Hi all!

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, but none of the others seemed to fit what I'm looking for. I'm going to Helsinki in about 3 weeks to meet a friend and wanted to develop some photos after my visit (will only be there for 2.5 days so I won't have time to find a service there or edit the photos plus I don't want him to know what I'm doing). I wanted to make him either a canvas print or a snow globe with photos of us (would prefer the snow globe) as a Christmas present and was wondering if there are any online Finnish services that would do this, preferably in English though I can run the website through Google Translate if needed. I don't want to have to pay for absurd international shipping prices if I can help it.If anyone can link me to websites that can do that, it would be much appreciated!

Online Photo Services

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

leisl

Re: Online Photo Services

Post by leisl » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:14 am

http://www.ifolor.fi/en - the interface is in English and I've used it to order prints, plus I've also seen some of their other products like photo books and calendars done by relatives. Quality is pretty good, so I can recommend :)

I don't think they have snow globes, but they do have things like canvases and mugs.