Citizenship application April/May 2016

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
pa1
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:00 pm

Citizenship application April/May 2016

Post by pa1 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:26 pm

Hi, i would like to request applicants filed in April and May to update any updated informaion available on their citizenship application.



Citizenship application April/May 2016

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic
 

Kaka
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:38 am

Re: Citizenship application April/May 2016

Post by Kaka » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:19 pm

Hello,

Applied 27.5.2016. Supplyment asked 2.9 and submitted 6.9. Still waiting for process.


pa1
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Citizenship application April/May 2016

Post by pa1 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:25 pm

Kaka wrote:Hello,

Applied 27.5.2016. Supplyment asked 2.9 and submitted 6.9. Still waiting for process.
Thanks for the info kaka. I have applied on 31/05 and no change in status yet but i think its too quick for me to expect some thing already :D


bosphorus
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:22 am

Re: Citizenship application April/May 2016

Post by bosphorus » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:28 am

Hello,

Here my citizenship application.


26.5.2016 We have received the processing fee for your application.
26.5.2016 We have received your application and it is pending.
3.6.2016 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in a processing queue.
30.8.2016 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.

they didint ask anything. I m just waiting. :)


Kaka
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:38 am

Re: Citizenship application April/May 2016

Post by Kaka » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:11 am

22/07/2008 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page.
27/05/2016 We have received the processing fee for your application. (€350; Transaction ID: *******)
27/05/2016 We have received your application and it is pending.
02/06/2016 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in a processing queue.
02/09/2016 Your application is waiting for your reply to a request for supplementary information.
06/09/2016 You have replied to a request for supplementary information.
06/09/2016 You have replied to a request for supplementary information.


tavastia
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:54 pm

Re: Citizenship application April/May 2016

Post by tavastia » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:12 pm

Kaka wrote:22/07/2008 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page.
27/05/2016 We have received the processing fee for your application. (€350; Transaction ID: *******)
27/05/2016 We have received your application and it is pending.
02/06/2016 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in a processing queue.
02/09/2016 Your application is waiting for your reply to a request for supplementary information.
06/09/2016 You have replied to a request for supplementary information.
06/09/2016 You have replied to a request for supplementary information.
your application processing has not been started, is normal to ask if needed for additional documents before they actually start processing but the actual processing will not start before their estimated period 7-8 months.

Good luck!


Kaka
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:38 am

Re: Citizenship application April/May 2016

Post by Kaka » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:43 pm

Hi,
Thanks for suggest, I am also wonder about it but lets wait till 7-8 months.


Kaka
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:38 am

Re: Citizenship application April/May 2016

Post by Kaka » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:48 am

Hi guys,
Any updates? Does migri stop the process during the holidays? Any idea or what?


bosphorus
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:22 am

Re: Citizenship application April/May 2016

Post by bosphorus » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Kaka wrote:Hi guys,
Any updates? Does migri stop the process during the holidays? Any idea or what?

We almost sameday applied i think they make decision in february.


Kaka
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:38 am

Re: Citizenship application April/May 2016

Post by Kaka » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:22 pm

Yes it is. But 7-9 months. Many of peopels got the decision during that period. Somebody got in 7 months somebody got in 8 months. Migri said pt is 8-9. So


pa1
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Citizenship application April/May 2016

Post by pa1 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:25 pm

bosphorus wrote:
Kaka wrote:Hi guys,
Any updates? Does migri stop the process during the holidays? Any idea or what?

We almost sameday applied i think they make decision in february.
One of my friend contacted migro to know the status of his application and he was told that migri is moving to a new place and processing of applications have been stalled temporarily and will resume in the new year.


MKV
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:37 am

Re: Citizenship application April/May 2016

Post by MKV » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:43 pm

Hello,

Any one who applied in April - received decision yet?

Regards.


Kaka
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:38 am

Re: Citizenship application April/May 2016

Post by Kaka » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:33 am

Hi,
I applied May. Migri arranging the new places. I think, this time. The decision will come late.


pohjantahti
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Citizenship application April/May 2016

Post by pohjantahti » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:00 pm

11/04/2016 We have received the processing fee for your application.
11/04/2016 We have received your application and it is pending.
29/06/2016 Your application is waiting for your reply to a request for supplementary information.
22/07/2016 You have replied to a request for supplementary information.
23/07/2016 Your application is waiting for your reply to a request for supplementary information.
06/07/2016 You have replied to a request for supplementary information.
20/12/2016 You have replied to a request for supplementary information.
21/12/2016 You have replied to a request for supplementary information.
20/12/2016 You have replied to a request for supplementary information.
20/12/2016 Your application is waiting for your reply to a request for supplementary information.
20/04/2016 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in a processing queue.
28/06/2010 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page.
09/12/2016 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.
03/01/2017 A decision has been made on your application.
03/01/2017 The decision can be read on your user account.
03/01/2017 You have received the decision.


pa1
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:00 pm

Re: Citizenship application April/May 2016

Post by pa1 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:44 pm

pohjantahti wrote:11/04/2016 We have received the processing fee for your application.
11/04/2016 We have received your application and it is pending.
29/06/2016 Your application is waiting for your reply to a request for supplementary information.
22/07/2016 You have replied to a request for supplementary information.
23/07/2016 Your application is waiting for your reply to a request for supplementary information.
06/07/2016 You have replied to a request for supplementary information.
20/12/2016 You have replied to a request for supplementary information.
21/12/2016 You have replied to a request for supplementary information.
20/12/2016 You have replied to a request for supplementary information.
20/12/2016 Your application is waiting for your reply to a request for supplementary information.
20/04/2016 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in a processing queue.
28/06/2010 A customer number has been created for you. You can see your customer number at the top of the page.
09/12/2016 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.
03/01/2017 A decision has been made on your application.
03/01/2017 The decision can be read on your user account.
03/01/2017 You have received the decision.
Congratulations and thanks for the information.


Post Reply