Citizenship application April/May 2016

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Charisma

Re: Citizenship application April/May 2016

Post by Charisma » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:18 pm

hi all,

i have a question. Is it important to be in Finland when they make decision? i am traveling and am worried if they make negative decision just because i am not in Fin at the time of decision.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:09 am

If you have applied online you will get anything online, any questions or decision will come online, so if you are not in Finland at the time of decision is fine. In case they have some questions you may answer to them in 2 weeks, also online, but you must be able to have the docs they want. Also they may ask you to fill last traveling from the date of application to now, make sure you don't interrupt your period of residence just now. Safe travels!

derick

Post by derick » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:40 pm

Hi, I need some advice. I want to apply for citizenship but I have some little issue. I applied for my permit extention few years back but it took over 1 year before I got a decision for the extention.
Can my waiting period before the decision be considered as been part of my stay here in Finland? because it took long time.

BR

podzap

Post by podzap » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:15 pm

derick wrote:Hi, I need some advice. I want to apply for citizenship but I have some little issue. I applied for my permit extention few years back but it took over 1 year before I got a decision for the extention.
Can my waiting period before the decision be considered as been part of my stay here in Finland? because it took long time.

BR
Yes.