2 years requirement to get a phone contract

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Piet

Re: 2 years requirement to get a phone contract

Post by Piet » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:53 pm

lpuerto wrote:
I don't have any feelings about this because I'm not the one that is being denying a service for an arbitrary reason the companies want to put.

So... since I don't have any problem with my feeling, perhaps you could understand that with I do have a problem is with all of us being treated before law equally and be able to access to services also equally, independently of our place of origin, color of the skin, sex... etc. That's even more important when we are EU citizens living in an EU country.

Is that difficult to understand?
It seems you do not want to understand that there is no discrimination here, like NukkuMatti said, this is just you and your feeling of being discriminated. Hence this procedure is used for everyone regardless of their ethnic, racial, national, gender, sexual preferences, etc etc. so this can be no discrimination other than their company policy to evade risk-full post paid contracts.

Is that really so difficult to understand ? Or are you so blind-sighted by all other forms of real discrimination in this country, that it does not matter what anyone explains to you, you will FEEL discriminated anyway because you already got used to it happening everywhere and all the time Image

If god would give us the source code, we could change the world

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

sinikala

Post by sinikala » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:31 pm

I was quite suprised to hear that many foreigners were required to pay a substantial deposit - I only heard about it a few months after I got a Sonera connection myself - so back in 2000 - I was not asked for a deposit, though it was from Stockmann, and I did buy a pricey Nokia at the same time, perhaps that's why I avoided it.

Honest

Post by Honest » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:11 pm

sinikala wrote:I was quite suprised to hear that many foreigners were required to pay a substantial deposit - I only heard about it a few months after I got a Sonera connection myself - so back in 2000 - I was not asked for a deposit, though it was from Stockmann, and I did buy a pricey Nokia at the same time, perhaps that's why I avoided it.
Things were different back then. I got a phone contract, bank account with online access and many other things without having any social security number and that was even some years later than 2000.