facial laser in Helsinki, please recommend

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Maya91

Post by Maya91 » Sat May 27, 2017 1:35 pm

Hi, I am looking for facial hair removal by laser in Helsinki, If you know any recommendations/experience please let me know.
thank you so much

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

biscayne

Re: facial laser in Helsinki, please recommend

Post by biscayne » Tue May 30, 2017 12:40 am

Hi, I would recommend that you look into places in Estonia. It will be very significantly cheaper there, by as much as about 50% I would say. There is a tradition of at least 20 years now of Finnish women going to Estonia for various beauty treatments, the clinics are excellent with up to date equipment and properly qualified staff. You can find clinics in Tallin and get the fast boat over.

You may have had laser hair removal before, so you know all about it, but if you have not, the first session should always be done by a MD Dermatologist to determine whether your skin has any special requirements. After that if there are no issues, a properly qualified nurse can do it, but not a "beauty therapist". Stay away from normal beauty clinics offering it, it should be a medical practice (dermatology). It is usually safe, but you CAN be severely burned if the person does not know what they are doing.

san_student

Re: facial laser in Helsinki, please recommend

Post by san_student » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:57 am

can you please tell me any hair removal clinic in Estonia?