Positive or Negative decision ?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Presaron

Post by Presaron » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:50 am

I've got informed (yesterday) that a decision has been made on your application at the end of May and this week they 've send the mail in Espoo police station to pick it up. I haven't got a notice yet to pick it up but is on the way since they told me you gonna get a letter notice to come and pick it up.

Now the question is : Could also negative decisions can be picked up in the police station ?? Since the migri says it takes around 2-3 weeks to manufacture and deliver the cards and mine its now already 2 weeks heading to 3 in my opinion I think its positive , but Im curious if that works the same way with also negative decisions ? Or negative decisions come straight at home address ?? and does anyone know how long it takes to to deliver a negative decision ?

Does anyone have a clue about that ?

Thanks

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Re: Positive or Negative decision ?

Post by 007 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:28 pm

Can be positive, can be negative. I have heard police sometimes come to deliver negative decisions to you. I think that's in extreme situation (read deportation) where they need to make sure that you are aware of the decision..
“Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated."
"Aina, kun opit uuden sanan, opettele samalla sen monikko!"

Presaron

Post by Presaron » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:41 pm

007 wrote:Can be positive, can be negative. I have heard police sometimes come to deliver negative decisions to you. I think that's in extreme situation (read deportation) where they need to make sure that you are aware of the decision..
Thanks for the reply and the info.
But still doesn't make sense. If the decision was 2,5weeks ago and still I have to wait for notice to pick it , they only thing that I would connect with it's a permit card since migri says : A positive residence or asylum decision cannot be served immediately after the decision has been made, since the manufacture and mailing of a residence permit card takes around two weeks.

Now I dont think a negative decision would had waste time 2,5 weeks heading to three , in my opinion a negative decision comes faster. I'm not sure about that, but just a theory and doing puzzle things on stories.

Vermont

Post by Vermont » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:27 pm

Hi.
I just received my renewed residence permit. I was sent a text that a decision had been made and logged in to check it on line. The decision was positive but the instructions said that I would receive a second notice to go and pick up the card at the office I applied at and it the card would be ready on the same timeframe you mentioned.
However, the card came in the mail yesterday, about 20 days after I received first notice, and I did not need to go anywhere and pick it up.
Your experience may be different from mine though.

Sophie3000

Post by Sophie3000 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:42 pm

Hello guys,
I saw on my migri account that a decision has been made and it says " the decision will be served to you by the authorities". And that i should wait until I'm contacted. Is this a negative decision?

suomenkansa10

Post by suomenkansa10 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:59 pm

Sophie3000 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:42 pm
Hello guys,
I saw on my migri account that a decision has been made and it says " the decision will be served to you by the authorities". And that i should wait until I'm contacted. Is this a negative decision?
How come you can’t read the decision on enterfinland? My friend told me that when decision was made, he was able to see the decision and also the time frame for which he was granted RP, all on EnterFinland, then RP came to home 3 weeks later. You should check on EnterFinland. There must be details of the decision somewhere in the corner.

kycbo

Post by kycbo » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:15 am

Hi,

I also noticed that when I was checking my application status on EnterFinland it said:

20/02/2019 A decision has been made on your application.
20/02/2019 The decision will be served on you by the authorities. Please wait for the authorities to contact you.

I called Migri yesterday to find out more info, and all they said was either Migri, or the police will call/text/or mail and inform you on the decision. She also mentioned that this doesn't mean its negative.
I don't understand why I won't be informed on EnterFinland, after all I did pay for everything to be done online. I'm currently in Finland, and was also during the processing of the application. So maybe this is a reason why it will be delivered by the "authorities". It says on the Migri website that if you applied with a paper application that you will be informed by the police or Migri regarding the decision of your application. But if you applied on EnterFinland you should see it there. However I don't..

We'll see what they say. Hope all goes well for you.

Sophie3000

Post by Sophie3000 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:08 am

Thank you for your answers 😊. That's what i don't get also. Why the secrecy? I also called to migri and they said the same thing that i will not be told via phone about this and that i should wait for an answer. My only worry is since it's my first work permit if I'm denied i would like to apply for a job seeking visa before the deportation process has started since i have graduated in Finland.
I'm thinking of applying for this visa even before i hear from Migri to increase my chance of staying here. Good luck to you also ☺

suomenkansa10

Post by suomenkansa10 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:42 am

kycbo wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:15 am
Hi,

I also noticed that when I was checking my application status on EnterFinland it said:

20/02/2019 A decision has been made on your application.
20/02/2019 The decision will be served on you by the authorities. Please wait for the authorities to contact you.

I called Migri yesterday to find out more info, and all they said was either Migri, or the police will call/text/or mail and inform you on the decision. She also mentioned that this doesn't mean its negative.
I don't understand why I won't be informed on EnterFinland, after all I did pay for everything to be done online. I'm currently in Finland, and was also during the processing of the application. So maybe this is a reason why it will be delivered by the "authorities". It says on the Migri website that if you applied with a paper application that you will be informed by the police or Migri regarding the decision of your application. But if you applied on EnterFinland you should see it there. However I don't..

We'll see what they say. Hope all goes well for you.
Few years ago, I also got my decision same way, “Authorities will deliver to you” but it was POSITIVE. So uou guys shouldn’t worry but again I think you guys might be missing something as my friends have told me that nowadays you can see the decision on EnterFinland and that you have to click somewhere on Decision Tab but since many of you are complaining maybe they do that with some and not with others 🧐🧐

kycbo

Post by kycbo » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:00 pm

I'm not sure what to think about it. I've been pacing around for 3 days waiting for the decision. Not sure why I can't just be told.
I've done a lot of reading on the Migri website. Apparently if you don't use the E-Identification (Bank or mobile certificates) to log-in to EnterFinland, you will be notified of the decision from the authorities.

My application is for Au-pair. It began processing on the 21st of Jan, decision was ready 21st of Feb just like it said. I was asked for no additional information during the processing, other than an email from a Migri authority saying I paid 70EU more than what I should have. When I went to prove my identity they charged me as if it was a paper application, lol. So I'm feeling optimistic, and also stressed the heck out! Haha.
Hi! Your residence permit application is currently being processed by the Finnish Immigration Service. However, I noticed that when you left the application you paid 420€ for it even though, being an electronic application, the right fee would’ve been 350€. That basically means that you are entitled to a refund of 70€. Can you please send your bank account number so that the Finnish Immigration Service can return the extra 70€ that you paid for the application?

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:32 am

Apparently if you don't use the E-Identification (Bank or mobile certificates) to log-in to EnterFinland, you will be notified of the decision from the authorities.
That it's possible to be true as they need to make sure the decision comes to the right person. You can register to enterfinland only with your email.

jarikaija

Post by jarikaija » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:34 pm

kycbo wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:00 pm
I'm not sure what to think about it. I've been pacing around for 3 days waiting for the decision. Not sure why I can't just be told.
I've done a lot of reading on the Migri website. Apparently if you don't use the E-Identification (Bank or mobile certificates) to log-in to EnterFinland, you will be notified of the decision from the authorities.
Wrong... It is not how you login to enterfinland. Sometimes it just goes that way.

Ie. My wife got her decision to enterfinland (and I got same information by Post as paper version,
what I can read on Posti online service before got papers too). And my wife uses ONLY EMAIL as
identification.

kycbo

Post by kycbo » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:05 pm

Ie. My wife got her decision to enterfinland (and I got same information by Post as paper version,
what I can read on Posti online service before got papers too). And my wife uses ONLY EMAIL as
identification.
So your wife got her decision from EnterFinland and you got yours from Posti? Did your EnterFinland account say you would be notified by the authorities on the decision for your application?

jarikaija

Post by jarikaija » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:38 am

kycbo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:05 pm
identification.
So your wife got her decision from EnterFinland and you got yours from Posti? Did your EnterFinland account say you would be notified by the authorities on the decision for your application?
No. Decision was at enterfinland too.

Login to enterfinland by email OR bank account identifying doesn't change it at all.

Mitch19

Post by Mitch19 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:51 pm

Hey,

Did you get a response yet?

Did you get any communication from the authorities?Kindly share how it went.Hoping for a positive decision