Need translation help

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
trungthanthong

Need translation help

Post by trungthanthong » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:29 pm

Hello

I have got an invitation to video interview for Rahtiterminaalityöntekijä Swissport through this link:
https://www.recright.com/enter/070fd27f ... 45?lang=fi

The bad stuff I am not able to understand all. Could you please give some help for the transcript of the video:

- For the second video I heard that: Mitä odotat työskentelu.....(then something I cannot hear clearly???)? Miksi sinä olet paras hekilö tähän tehtävä?
- For the third video: Työtehtävän kuuluu sekä suurten että pientä...???.... käsittelua. Oletko pitänyt...????....kunnossa.....???.....

It is clear that I will not be able to survive the face-to-face interview if fortunately being called, however I just try to get some experience for Finnish language in job interview. Thanks for any of your help.

Hopefully that there would be no personnel in Swissport reading this post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Need translation help

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Keravalainen

Re: Need translation help

Post by Keravalainen » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:59 pm

Hi!

2nd video: Mitä odotat työskentelystä Swissport Cargossa? Miksi sinä olet paras henkilö tähän tehtävään?
(What are your expectations from working at Swissport Cargo? Why are you the best person for this task?)

3rd video: Työtehtävään kuuluu sekä suurten että pienten lähetysten käsittelyä. Oletko pitänyt fyysisestä kunnostasi huolta ja kestätkö hyvin rasitusta?
(The task includes handling of both large and small consignments. Have you take care on your physical condition and can you endure great strain?)