Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
nokiassa

Post by nokiassa » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:55 pm

Last edited by nokiassa on Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

biryvih

Re: Citizenship interview questions

Post by biryvih » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:00 pm

Firstly, by doing a quick search you would get your answer...

Secondly it depends.. Different people have different experiences.

Thirdly, anything you have submitted along with your online application, take the original documents with you.
Just visited Migri with my citizenship application and was there over 20min. :shock: Every single paper was carefully examined and I had a very chatty clerk apparently and while we were discussing weather and how good is it that there are no tsunamis in Finland I was thinking about being late for work because I reserved only those 5 minutes for this. :lol: So those 30min appointments can actually last 30 minutes. :lightbulb:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=93798&p=574425#p574425

You'll find your answer in this thread.

Piapia

Post by Piapia » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:09 pm

Hei, there is no interview, you will be only showing the originals of each document that you submitted to the system. The officer will ask some simple things.. as if 'can you show me this doc. give me that doc.' etc. At least in my case, we didn't have a long chat with the officer, she was very kind, and explained some issues regarding the process, and I did a short explanation for my future plans (but it felt like that talk was quite friendly and off-the-record). That was it. Wishing you success at your application!

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:48 pm

There is no interview. Just small chat while checking the original documents. In total it lasted 50 seconds...