Speed camera flashed, who gets the ticket?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
riku2

Re: Speed camera flashed, who gets the ticket?

Post by riku2 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:53 am

tkt234 wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:37 am
I have only seen once this year when Finnish police was measuring speed on Helsinki - Lahti highway
I have seen their camera van several times this year. at least twice on lansivayla and once on hameenlinnavayla. it's a vw transporter with the camera mounted in the back window which they park on the hard shoulder although sometimes in quite dangerous places and i'm tempted to report a dangerously parked vehicle (although they happily let broken down vehicles sit on the hard shoulder for a month or more.. a month! in the UK they are towed away within the hour since they take safety a bit more seriously there).

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

tkt234

Post by tkt234 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:56 pm

riku2 wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:53 am
tkt234 wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:37 am
I have only seen once this year when Finnish police was measuring speed on Helsinki - Lahti highway
I have seen their camera van several times this year. at least twice on lansivayla and once on hameenlinnavayla. it's a vw transporter with the camera mounted in the back window which they park on the hard shoulder although sometimes in quite dangerous places and i'm tempted to report a dangerously parked vehicle (although they happily let broken down vehicles sit on the hard shoulder for a month or more.. a month! in the UK they are towed away within the hour since they take safety a bit more seriously there).
I think that won't work with police. They have the power to do what they want. In Estonia I have seen police even drive through a street where you are not suppose to be driving from 1 side(1 way street only) and from that side there is a clear sign there than you cannot come from this side before turning right off main street.

Oberon

Post by Oberon » Tue May 08, 2018 11:42 am

Beep_Boop wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:34 pm
I hope both of you get tickets. Your inconsiderate and unsocial driving forced the other road users to perform dangerous maneuvers (overtaking from right). The left lane isn't for cruising.
"Every f*cking case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online. Stop being a moron!"

Don't you think that your own quote below is about not jumping to conclusions too fast, moron?

Not going to argue further about it, not worth the time. But the fact that you are judging a person by his/her short description of the situation and then few cm below you have that quote tells a lot already.

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Tue May 08, 2018 7:48 pm

"Every f*cking case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online. Stop being a moron!"

Don't you think that your own quote below is about not jumping to conclusions too fast, moron?

Not going to argue further about it, not worth the time. But the fact that you are judging a person by his/her short description of the situation and then few cm below you have that quote tells a lot already.
:thumbsup: :lol:
Every f*cking case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online. Stop being a moron!