Getting a house with...

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Mizu1993

Getting a house with...

Post by Mizu1993 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:50 am

My boyfriend wants to get a house, with garden and a forest. I want to live in the city center (where we live now).
Is it even possible to find a house that can have both of them? Because I doubt that. The thing is, that yesterday two of his workmates said, that they have that, one in Helsinki and one in Espoo. I kinda doubt that, because having a house with garden and forest in the city, how does that work? Also does anyone have a link where you can look at houses which are like that?

Getting a house with...

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Beep_Boop

Re: Getting a house with...

Post by Beep_Boop » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:18 pm

What the hell is a house with a forest? Do you mean a view of the woods? There's nothing wrong with your boyfriend's workmates story. Espoo and Helsinki are gigantic (relatively speaking) and they have a lot of green areas. Having a house with a backyard within Espoo is hardly uncommon.

You can use this site to find houses within your criteria https://asunnot.oikotie.fi/kartta/
For example, omatalo or rivitalo. You can use the map to find ones as close to the city as possible.
Every f*cking case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online. Stop being a moron!