Getting a house with...

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Mizu1993

Getting a house with...

Post by Mizu1993 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:50 am

My boyfriend wants to get a house, with garden and a forest. I want to live in the city center (where we live now).
Is it even possible to find a house that can have both of them? Because I doubt that. The thing is, that yesterday two of his workmates said, that they have that, one in Helsinki and one in Espoo. I kinda doubt that, because having a house with garden and forest in the city, how does that work? Also does anyone have a link where you can look at houses which are like that?

Getting a house with...

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Beep_Boop

Re: Getting a house with...

Post by Beep_Boop » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:18 pm

What the hell is a house with a forest? Do you mean a view of the woods? There's nothing wrong with your boyfriend's workmates story. Espoo and Helsinki are gigantic (relatively speaking) and they have a lot of green areas. Having a house with a backyard within Espoo is hardly uncommon.

You can use this site to find houses within your criteria https://asunnot.oikotie.fi/kartta/
For example, omatalo or rivitalo. You can use the map to find ones as close to the city as possible.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.