Pregnancy and law

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
rose867

Pregnancy and law

Post by rose867 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:12 pm

Hi,

My friend had sex with someone(thai girl), she was probably sex worker. He did not use safety and she is claiming to be pregnant by him. What are the law and how should he deal with situation?

How often it happens in Finland - the cases like blackmailing or can she use him to stay in Finland (probably she does not have long permit to stay)? Or, what is your opinion/advise?

*Thank you *

Pregnancy and law

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinnGuyHelsinki

Re: Pregnancy and law

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Wed May 30, 2018 8:10 am

Obviously it depends on what the guy wants to do, regarding both the child and her. Be there for the pregnancy? Be legally deemed the father even if the child wasn't his? Be legally deemed the father only if the child was his? Try to wiggle out the whole thing?

Generally speaking, if there's a dispute and the mother persists, ultimately there will be a paternity test ordered by the court. Anything short of wanting to agree to everyting the woman wants, getting a lawyer and following his/her advice would be best.

rinso

Post by rinso » Wed May 30, 2018 10:20 am

she was probably sex worker.
(probably she does not have long permit to stay)
If the pregnancy is real, she will be out of a job after some time. So she could start to harass him for support. (or her pimp could)

Her residence permit might expire before the baby is born and she leaves the country. Then a claim for child support from Thailand can come and he probably has to pay. (long distance denial of fatherhood might not work, at least it will be a big mess)

If she is still in the country when the baby is born, a test will show the baby is or isn't his. If it is his, he has to pay child support. (and get visiting rights)

Off course he can do the honorable thing and marry the girl. (giving her a reason for a RP at the same time) Although I don't think that is wise. A marriage based on a one night stand probably won't last.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Wed May 30, 2018 1:49 pm

rinso wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 10:20 am
Off course he can do the honorable thing and marry the girl.
Why would it be honorable? It might have been in the past but we are past those times.

rose867

Post by rose867 » Wed May 30, 2018 11:54 pm

Well, it is blackmailing, it cannot be Honorable marriage. How much is child support in euro per month!

She told me that she has my video of sex too, can I make complain about it to Police? She said that in video, I am also giving her money before sex so it is paid sex and illegal! What do u advise in this case?

rose867

Post by rose867 » Wed May 30, 2018 11:55 pm

Really need help please!

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Thu May 31, 2018 10:39 am

rose867 wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 11:54 pm
Well, it is blackmailing, it cannot be Honorable marriage. How much is child support in euro per month!

She told me that she has my video of sex too, can I make complain about it to Police? She said that in video, I am also giving her money before sex so it is paid sex and illegal! What do u advise in this case?
Paid sex isn't illegal. Google Axl Smith to see what could happen when you record sex videos. As for child support... it depends. There are a lot of threads here on that topic.
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

rinso

Post by rinso » Thu May 31, 2018 11:09 am

rose867 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 10:12 pm
My friend had sex with someone(thai girl).......
rose867 wrote: She told me that she has my video of sex too, can I make complain about it to Police? She said that in video, I am also giving her money before sex
So it seems "my friend" is yourself. :twisted:

And about blackmail, she has all the rights to claim child support (after the baby is born). So if it is yours, prepare fore 18 years of support.

FinnGuyHelsinki

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Thu May 31, 2018 12:29 pm

rose867 wrote:
What do u advise in this case?
Stop any and all communication with the woman (do not meet her, do not respond to any of her calls or messages, do not send her anything or call her yourself, directly or via a proxy), consult a lawyer and do not discuss the issue with anyone else.

ajdias

Post by ajdias » Thu May 31, 2018 3:19 pm

Upphew wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:39 am
rose867 wrote:

Paid sex isn't illegal. Google Axl Smith to see what could happen when you record sex videos. As for child support... it depends. There are a lot of threads here on that topic.
To add: that would be a crime, if she had recorded the sex act, without your consent. If you didn't give money then you can guess that she didn't record either, she is just trying to milk you for money.
My guess is that she isn't pregnant either, just thinks you're gullible and can be harassed into paying for "abortion" or some other procedure.

rinso

Post by rinso » Thu May 31, 2018 4:14 pm

To add: that would be a crime, if she had recorded the sex act, without your consent. If you didn't give money then you can guess that she didn't record either, she is just trying to milk you for money.
My guess is that she isn't pregnant either, just thinks you're gullible and can be harassed into paying for "abortion" or some other procedure.
If you're convinced it's a scam to blackmail you, go to the police. Then she cannot blackmail you anymore.
(it also might cause problems for her residence permit)

nikskate

Post by nikskate » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:19 pm

and most importantly.... Next time, wrap it before you tap it. :wink: