Annual holiday and notice of leave

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
salmanmanekia

Post by salmanmanekia » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:17 pm

Hello,

I have a question that can notice of leave days be taken as annual holidays or it should be working days and is it ok to end the employment by taking the annual holidays. According to the collective agreement law is the person still considered as a employee and is entitled to benefit such as phone and health care when he is on annual holiday and planning to move to new job right after that ?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinnGuyHelsinki

Re: Annual holiday and notice of leave

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:11 am

With certain limitations it is the employer that can ultimately decide when the employee can take a vacation, so talk to your boss/manager and agree with him/her. There's nothing in the law that in itself prevents spending the last days of employment on a vacation.

betelgeuse

Re: Annual holiday and notice of leave

Post by betelgeuse » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:33 pm

FinnGuyHelsinki wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:11 am
With certain limitations it is the employer that can ultimately decide when the employee can take a vacation, so talk to your boss/manager and agree with him/her. There's nothing in the law that in itself prevents spending the last days of employment on a vacation.
Indeed. I would add that you will get the unused holidays as money, so many employers prefer for you to take the holidays.