Nordea Account Question

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Klaara

Nordea Account Question

Post by Klaara » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:54 am

Hello,

I am from Czech republic and I worked as an au pair in Tampere in 2013 - 2015. Last month I was checking some office papers from Finland and I realized that I am not sure if I closed my Nordea bank account properly (I think I didn´t). I tried to call to Nordea, but no answer, I tried Nordea chat, asking if I can speak in english (my finnish is not so good) but no, not possible. I had just a simple account, no fees for special services I think. They sent me letters every month to my finnish address with information about my account transfers and so they did first two months after my moving back to Czech republic. But not anymore, I haven´t got anything from them for two years. All my access codes and Nordea card are gone, unfortunately
I can´t find the papers. I really don´t know what to do. I am affraid if there are some costs for account which is not used and that once they will send me a letter asking for a bounch of money..

Would you have any advices for me? Should I be worried?

Thank you,
Klára

Nordea Account Question

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

wolf80

Re: Nordea Account Question

Post by wolf80 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:50 am

Klaara wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:54 am
Hello,

I am from Czech republic and I worked as an au pair in Tampere in 2013 - 2015. Last month I was checking some office papers from Finland and I realized that I am not sure if I closed my Nordea bank account properly (I think I didn´t). I tried to call to Nordea, but no answer, I tried Nordea chat, asking if I can speak in english (my finnish is not so good) but no, not possible. I had just a simple account, no fees for special services I think. They sent me letters every month to my finnish address with information about my account transfers and so they did first two months after my moving back to Czech republic. But not anymore, I haven´t got anything from them for two years. All my access codes and Nordea card are gone, unfortunately
I can´t find the papers. I really don´t know what to do. I am affraid if there are some costs for account which is not used and that once they will send me a letter asking for a bounch of money..

Would you have any advices for me? Should I be worried?

Thank you,
Klára
I called the Nordea hotline many times and always got service in English. Did you call the hotline given on their English contact page?
https://www.nordea.fi/en/personal/get-h ... rvice.html