Inheriting money!

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
suomynona.yllatot

Re: Inheriting money!

Post by suomynona.yllatot » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:01 pm

tallman wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:06 pm
Thanks for the link. I have emailed a lawyer with experience in this area. See what happens!
And so as to NOT hijack the thread, I do hope that the OP does get advice in this area, would be keen to understand the overall outcome. Do let us know if you can please.

Yep, it is! What's the big deal?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

undertakerfreak

Post by undertakerfreak » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:36 pm

You're an even bigger baby than I had previously thought. Your input to this forum is literally worthless if all you do is bitch and moan about how bad you think Finland is. Shut up, you fossil, and go find another forum to spread your hatred.

suomynona.yllatot

Post by suomynona.yllatot » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:18 pm

undertakerfreak wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:36 pm
You're an even bigger baby than I had previously thought. Your input to this forum is literally worthless if all you do is bitch and moan about how bad you think Finland is. Shut up, you fossil, and go find another forum to spread your hatred.
You are obviously commenting this in a hope that some migration official is going to reward you for your loyalty! :twisted: Go ahead! Score points. You'll get bitcoins! As regards input to the forum... I can quote you from an earlier thread. And lots more where they come from. Tell me the value you create!
undertakerfreak wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:49 pm
I've been here three months, and I've been treated more rudely than I can ever remember in the US. A lady literally grabbed me and shoved me aside at the bottle return without saying a word, handed me my unfinished receipt, and carried on with her own bottles. Helsinki region, by the way.
Aaah! :lol: And as the handle suggests, "freak"!!!
Yep, it is! What's the big deal?

undertakerfreak

Post by undertakerfreak » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:19 pm

What sort of moron do you have to be to think with all the !"#¤% immigration already deals with, they spend valuable time here going through threads?

Also good hunting. Not sure what my anecdote about being treated like !"#¤% has to do with you being a whiny, sniveling child about the rules and laws of a country you obviously want no part of.

Rasikko

Post by Rasikko » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:51 pm

suomynona.yllatot wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:06 pm
Hi
Rasikko wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:09 pm
Yeah my wife's dad went through that. ...government acts like they want it all and will ask a lot of questions, while holding the money hostage.
Can I ask: What was the end result?
It worked out. It took like 10 months though >_>.