Problems with extended residents permit partial decision

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Patrick Rozario

Post by Patrick Rozario » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:50 am

Hello there,
Good morning,
I am Patrick Rozario.i am working in Finland from 2017to till now . before I get the residence permit(A) for one year.
I already applied for my extended residents permit application last year November with the same company.
I get the the partial decision from employment office on this year May. But it was negative. But few days before I got one supplement request from immigration office via enter Finland.it is a rejoinder deportation form.
After that I called the employment office and ask them about my decision, they said to me it was negative.i also asked the reason , they said it's about company one tax due reason they did the negative decision on my application.
But I didn't get the final decision from the Finnish immigration office,they ask me rejoinder supplement request.
My company already contact with the employment office about this matter.
I am really upsets about it.
What I will do now? Is it possible to do anything before my final decision came?
Please suggest me anyone. thanks in advance.

Patrick Rozario

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Problems with extended residents permit partial decision

Post by betelgeuse » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:14 pm

Patrick Rozario wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:50 am
My company already contact with the employment office about this matter.
I am really upsets about it.
What I will do now? Is it possible to do anything before my final decision came?
Since your company already contacted them about it, not much. You need to wait for the decision and if it's negative, evaluate whether an appeal makes sense.

Patrick Rozario

Re: Problems with extended residents permit partial decision

Post by Patrick Rozario » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:39 pm

Thanks for the reply,
But is it possible to do anything ( like pay the company due tax then submit the tax paper to employment office) before my final decision come from Finnish immigration service?
Can Employment office change their decision if the company send again all the right documents to them?

Or I have to wait for Finnish immigration decision?
After I Will appeal?
Please let me inform about it.
Patrick Rozario