What is with this forum?!!!!!

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
otyikondo

Post by otyikondo » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:57 pm

Hank W. wrote:If God had a name what would it be?
And would you call it to his face?
If you were faced with him
In all his glory
What would you ask if you had just one question?
How easy is it to find a job in heaven if you don't speak Aramaic or biblical Hebrew? And can you get the rugby on Celestial 1? And I met this really nice girl in Hades while I was doing the purgatory thing, and she said she was coming up here, but I didn't get her surname but she was sort of cherubic and had these stubby blonde wings and...

Oh. Sorry. That's more than one.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

raamv

Post by raamv » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:08 pm

Hank W. wrote:If God had a name what would it be?
And would you call it to his face?
If you were faced with him
In all his glory
What would you ask if you had just one question?
I didnt know that you were a fan of Lisa Loeb! :twisted: :roll:
! She is still single n Lookin. IN NY and rich!! :wink: :roll:

sammy

Post by sammy » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:12 pm

Hank W. wrote:What would you ask if you had just one question?
I could go for something along the lines of the poser presented by Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett in "Good Omens"...

'Why make people inquisitive, and then put some forbidden fruit where they can see it with a big neon finger flashing on and off saying "THIS IS IT"?'

Ktulu

Post by Ktulu » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:18 pm

Hank W. wrote: What would you ask if you had just one question?
Wanna have a spliff?

Oops... getting my versions mixed up :D

http://www.lyricsdownload.com/rivers-bo ... yrics.html

otyikondo

Post by otyikondo » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:27 pm

sammy wrote:
Hank W. wrote:What would you ask if you had just one question?
I could go for something along the lines of the poser presented by Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett in "Good Omens"...

'Why make people inquisitive, and then put some forbidden fruit where they can see it with a big neon finger flashing on and off saying "THIS IS IT"?'

Ah. Getting more serious, I see. Well then, faced with the reality of the godhead in person I'd probably ask shamefacedly if he's got a copy of The Richard Dawkins Delusion I can borrow.

sammy

Post by sammy » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:37 am

otyikondo wrote:Ah. Getting more serious, I see. Well then, faced with the reality of the godhead in person I'd probably ask shamefacedly if he's got a copy of The Richard Dawkins Delusion I can borrow.
"Ah - now you see Mr Darwin from *ahem* downstairs just happened to borrow that particular blockbuster, ever so hot in there he keeps telling me, but how about whiling away the eternity with one of these... let me see... John Steinbeck's Pastures of Earth... or Arundhati Roy's Richard Dawkins of Small Things...?"