Very experienced babysitter available.

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Katie9

Post by Katie9 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:36 pm

I am Australian and have been traveling over Europe and UK for the passed 7 months. I have decided now to base myself here in Finland for the next few months for a number of reasons. Firstly I would like to live and work here to further experience the Finnish culture whilst spending time with family who have settled here.

I currently live and Eira and have been working as a substitute kindergaten teacher at an English speaking kindergaten in Espoo. I am also interested in private babysitting for English or Finnish children. Unfortunately I don't speak Finnish but can assist children with the basics of english.

In terms of experience, I have been taking care of children since I was one myself. Being part of a very large extended family enabled me to be associated with children from a very young age. Thereafter I have been doing freelance babysitting and childcare for the passed 7 years and also working as an Au Pair along my travels.

In terms of qualifications, I have what is called a 'blue card' in Australia, which is somewhat a 'licence' to take care of children. It is earned through extensive training, hours and monitered experience. I also have my first aid and resuscitation certificates.

I have also a number of childcare references from the parents of children I have taken care of, along with their contact numbers at your request.

Please do not hesitate to contact me on 0449 447 803 if you have any further questions or for an interview at your discression.

Sincerely,
Katie Godlesh.

Finland: Where the parks have no swings but the matches are free...

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

odon

Re: Very experienced babysitter available.

Post by odon » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:09 pm

it seemed a very touching resume...katie!!

I promised myself that i will get down to producing the little ones.............after reading your post :wink:

Quote "I also have my first aid and resuscitation certificates."
wow.....the aussies demand a lot, but i guess if the kids are all brats like
http://www.slapcorey.com

i guess u need to first bang them and then resuscitate them!! :lol: :lol:

raamv

Re: Very experienced babysitter available.

Post by raamv » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:32 pm

There were a couple of people here in FF looking for a babysitter...Read through the posts in this section and PM them to see if they still want em!!