<Job> Wanted: Live in Au pair, Helsinki, ASAP

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
pollymincheva

Post by pollymincheva » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:27 pm

Hi,
I am looking for a new au pair for my Helsinki host family. I moved to England in June 07 and they haven't had any luck in the search since then. Thus I decided to help a little.
The main requirements are that the girl is either a native English speaker (UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada) or fluent in English (preferably British accent). They want the children to learn sooner.
They have 2 small boys (almost 5 and 3) and a 8 month old baby. Experience with babies is needed. Most of all a mature person, who can handle and entertain small children, there will probably be times when you'll have all 3 of them together. They're definitely looking for someone who is willing to stay for at least 6 months or more.
Send me a PM if you're interested and I'll tell you more.
Please include your age, where you're from, a few words about your childcare experience and an email or Finnish mobile number for contact.

Cheers,
Polly

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

pollymincheva

Re: <Job> Wanted: Live in Au pair, Helsinki, ASAP

Post by pollymincheva » Wed May 07, 2008 1:19 pm

thanks for the interest from everyone but things have changed so we won't be needing an au pair anymore.