finland needs workers

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
sammy

Re: finland needs workers

Post by sammy » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:35 pm

shrecher wrote:To learn any language it is required two things: the motivation and free time. I don't see great motivation as I changing country each N years. Should I learn language of each country where I work? Next, free time. Other weeks I work 50 h: beside main work, I also have small business, which takes rest of my time. All remaining time I spend on my family, kids must see the father. Or should I learn the language instead?
Excuse me, but how thick exactly can one get? I have been talking about those immigrants who'd like to STAY and who DO WANT to learn the language, thereby adding to their employability and -yes- social integration. And for them, how to combine these two things - language learning & coping financially (=finding a job) is precisely the PROBLEM to which many of us have been trying to suggest some answers.

I have not been talking about YOU. If you could read Finnish, you might already have figured out that I'm just happy if you're doing fine.

However, only now I happened to spot this fairly asinine comment of yours which I'd missed earlier -
shrecher wrote:If "mom with her child" don't speak English, it will be her problem: she would wait for professional for many hours as she is doing it now. Sooner she understands this fact, it is better for her.
- it more or less clinches it for me at least, this particular discussion is not leading anywhere so I have only one more comment to this curiously circular exchange of words:

Bye :wink:

Re: finland needs workers

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic