need job

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
santos

need job

Post by santos » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:22 pm

My name is Santosh shrestha,living in helsinki.I am looking for a summer job as well as part time or full time job.I can work all kind of cleaning.
Last edited by santos on Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

need job

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

adesh

Re: need job

Post by adesh » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:07 pm

i have a job related to your experience. Which place in helsinki would you want to work?
But i can just pay you 8€/hr and the work is of cleaning glasses.Reply soon.
Regards,
Janne Makinen

dannyfi

Post by dannyfi » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:26 pm

Hi,

My name is Danny. The job you are offering sounds good to me. I have experiences of working in restaurants and I think I can take over this job quite smoothly. Please contact me if you still need someone for the job

My telephone number is: +358 44 290 7647
Email: [email protected]

Karhunkoski

Post by Karhunkoski » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:31 pm

adesh wrote:i have a job related to your experience. Which place in helsinki would you want to work?
But i can just pay you 8€/hr and the work is of cleaning glasses.Reply soon.
Regards,
Janne Makinen

You did rather well, rising up the ranks to a position where you recruit people.

Especially as you can't even spell your own name, you clown. :shock:
Political correctness is the belief that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

marco87

Post by marco87 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:36 pm

i'm an italian student, and i'm looking for a summer job for the month of july, if you still need some worker i'm very interested in this job in a restaurant! I can be in Helsinki on the 10th of july...
Marco Bocchio

maxxone08

Post by maxxone08 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:31 pm

HELLO

My name is Radu Dumitrovici living in Romania now but I want to come in Helsinki. I am looking new job, full time job. I can work all kind of cleaning.
So if there is some job I mean full time job regarding cleaning I am always ready.
I've seen many comments where people refer to the "many job search sites for Finland".
The situation is: I'm searching for job in Finland, sending a lot of applications in english languages.
Please help me to start new life in your country. If you accept help me explain you exactly why decided to proceed in this mode.
Please give me a positive answer.
Waiting your mail.
Thank you

Best regards,
Radu Dumitrovici

[email protected]