need a job at any field

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
tobyzl

need a job at any field

Post by tobyzl » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:19 pm

Now i'm looking for a job part time or full time.
I've 1 year experience in teaching science,mathematical and physics at senior high middle school.
I have a teahcers lisence for high senior high middle school.
I also could teache chinese.
I'm good at computer,now i'm designing a dynemic website with PHP+MYSQL.

need a job at any field

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

tobyzl

Re: need a job at any field

Post by tobyzl » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:19 pm

you could cantact me by email:[email protected]

Kupcake

Post by Kupcake » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:47 pm

What is a teacher's license?

If you have the proper qualifications you should send your cv to the international school helsinki. You don't need a masters there, but you at least need a bachelors degree in education.
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."

tobyzl

Post by tobyzl » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:52 pm

Hi Kupcake,

could you give me some information about international school helsinki,or the website, i know nothing about it.

adamo

Post by adamo » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:31 pm

Hey,

Check out this offer? I think it may interest you :D Good luck
Technical assistant (Mandarin Chinese), full-time (1-2 years), Espoo

Työn kuvaus:

Job description:

Our client, a global company of some 65 000 employees, develops, manufactures and markets worldwide customized power supplies, telecom power systems and board mountable dc/dc converters.

We are looking for a technical assistant with fluent Mandarin Chinese skills to help with the sales support process. The job includes a lot of communication with the client´s factory in China, hence requires fluent Chinese, but also English language is vital. The basic working language is English, because most of our client´s suppliers, clients and colleagues at the work place are English speaking. The technical assistant is a direct subordinate to the sales director in charge of all sales in Finland. The assistant helps the sales manager in communication with the production unit, helps our client´s customers with the products, assists in making offers and consults the customers about the orders.

Requirements:

- fluent English and Mandarine Chinese skills
- technical academical background, for example electrical or mechanical engineering - the person can be recently graduated or finishing one´s studies

- experience in using SAP is seen positive
- most important feature is the person´s willingness to learn and develop

Working time:

The position is a full-time job, but if you still have some studies left they can be arranged. Our client is looking for a person willing to commit for at least 1-2 years. After that there is a possibility to continue working for our client in other locations abroad.

Finally:

If you think you are suitable to apply for this challenging position, please send your CV and application to: [email protected]. Write as titel "technical assistant, Espoo".

tobyzl

Post by tobyzl » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:25 pm

Thanks,adamo

Kupcake

Post by Kupcake » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:30 pm

tobyzl wrote:Hi Kupcake,

could you give me some information about international school helsinki,or the website, i know nothing about it.
Google international school helsinki - it'll take you right there.

But please, what is a teachers license? And where did you get it?

tobyzl

Post by tobyzl » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:59 pm

Kupcake wrote:

I've found it,and there is no vacency in that school.I got my license at china. In china,like a doctor,if you want to be a teacher you must take some additional courses and should pass this exams,including Theory of Teaching,Psychology,Presentational skill,and so on...

Kupcake

Post by Kupcake » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:06 pm

tobyzl wrote:
Kupcake wrote:

I've found it,and there is no vacency in that school.I got my license at china. In china,like a doctor,if you want to be a teacher you must take some additional courses and should pass this exams,including Theory of Teaching,Psychology,Presentational skill,and so on...
Just because they don't list a vacancy doesn't mean they aren't looking - it just means they are really slack with their website, as most schools are unfortunately. They scrimp on admin costs.

Send your cv to them by post - as long as it's impressive - with a good professional covering letter. You might be offered relief teaching work, and if you are any good, they may offer you more. Trust me.

tobyzl

Post by tobyzl » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:49 pm

[quote="Kupcake"][quote="tobyzl"][quote="Kupcake"][quote="tobyzl"]Hi Kupcake,

Just because they don't list a vacancy doesn't mean they aren't looking - it just means they are really slack with their website, as most schools are unfortunately. They scrimp on admin costs.

Send your cv to them by post - as long as it's impressive - with a good professional covering letter. You might be offered relief teaching work, and if you are any good, they may offer you more. Trust me.

Thanks, i've send my CV to that school already.

onkko

Post by onkko » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:53 pm

In finland there is also kind of teachers licence.
5 §
Aineenopettajan kelpoisuus

Aineenopetusta on kelpoinen antamaan henkilö, joka on suorittanut:

1) ylemmän korkeakoulututkinnon;

2) kussakin opetettavassa aineessa vähintään 60 opintopisteen laajuiset aineenopettajan koulutukseen kuuluvat opetettavan aineen opinnot, jotka ovat oppiaineen tai siihen rinnastettavan kokonaisuuden perusopinnot ja aineopinnot; sekä

3) vähintään 60 opintopisteen tai vähintään 35 opintoviikon laajuiset opettajan pedagogiset opinnot.
So after needed amount of pedagogy studies you kind of get "teachers licence".
What i looked in mol seems they use "kelpoisuuden osoittava todistus" and similar in open jobs. Loosely translated "Certificate of eligibility"
Caesare weold Graecum, ond Caelic Finnum