Job for Multinational Company

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
romi_adetio

Post by romi_adetio » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:44 pm

I am a graduate student from Aligarh, India. I am Indonesian of origin, I would like to know certain information regarding on the multinational companies focusing in Asian Market, and in need of consultant for the easy communication, Language would be the major problem for the multinational companies in Finland in order to expand their market to Asia, and fortunately I know four languages very fluently: English, Arabic, Urdu, and Indonesia (Speaking, Reading and Writing), I have the basic in Economics as well.

Arabic language is spoken in all Arab countries, and Urdu is spoken in all Indian Sub-continents, Indonesia language is Spoken in Asia Pacific and some parts of Sout East Asia countries. and now aday, I am also dealing with the merchants from Syria for the exports of textile products from India, and merchants from Uzbekistan for the export of mechinary products.

The opportunity to expand the market to Asia is largely welcome now a day, to what extent mostly of the consumers want good quality with branded name of goods.
I hope, all of us would share togather about this information. and certainly, I will try to collect my own information and provide it in this forum.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic