Hi,everbody,i am Chiese.

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Yan Ma

Hi,everbody,i am Chiese.

Post by Yan Ma » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:43 am

Hei,i am working in kouvola,Nordic China Center.I am 22.i want to know lots of friends here,because i just lived here only 3 months.If someone want to know me ,write me E-mail.This is my first time join in the Finnish Forum,so i need more time to read all of this forum content. :)

Everything is going well,i should stand out in a crowd.

Hi,everbody,i am Chiese.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Re: Hi,everbody,i am Chiese.

Post by Hank W. » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:15 am

So, how is that Kouvola centre running these days - there hasn't been much in the news - is it busy there? Worth a visit?
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

Yan Ma

Post by Yan Ma » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:12 pm

Hank W. wrote:So, how is that Kouvola centre running these days - there hasn't been much in the news - is it busy there? Worth a visit?
We have published lots of news in Russia and others Finland city.The business is just so so at this time..We sell lots of Chinese things.If you want to know Chinese culture,you should visit....I look forward to you come.My store numeber is 105-106.

EP

Post by EP » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:20 pm

I think I´ll drop by next time I am on my way to the cottage, it is on the way. What are the opening times?

Rob A.

Post by Rob A. » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:05 pm

Sooooo...I'm curious...and no one has asked yet.... Is your avatar actually a photograph of you??... :)

...So, store number 105-106 then??... :) But why a store specializing in Chinese stuff??....when I go to Wal-mart or Home Depot, everything I look at says, "Made in China"... :)

Yan Ma

Post by Yan Ma » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:49 pm

EP wrote:I think I´ll drop by next time I am on my way to the cottage, it is on the way. What are the opening times?
During Monday to Saturday 10-18 Sunday 12-16

Yan Ma

Post by Yan Ma » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:55 pm

Yan Ma wrote:
EP wrote:I think I´ll drop by next time I am on my way to the cottage, it is on the way. What are the opening times?
During Monday to Saturday 10-18 Sunday 12-16
Actually a part of things made in China,but we also have some others country things.Because lots of store owner are from others country,they have a good channels to stock from others country.