in search of a job

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
danney

in search of a job

Post by danney » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:50 pm

I am a graduate, from Oulu Polytechnic, I graduated last February, to be a bachelor of business administration, the branch is data handling. I have experience in multimedia, MAcromedia Flash expecially and also I have a lot of knowleddge in marketing, I did my thesis partly from that subject. I also have experience in software such as Windows and MS OFfice tools, and also I have done plenty of hardware installing previously. I have a double degree; before I went to polytechnic, I graduated from business college after studying there for 2 years, so I also I have a degree in marketing. previous work experience for about one year, doing different practical training spots in IT areas. I have 3 years experience from being an international tutor in my school.

I am motivated after being unemployed for 6 months now.

in search of a job

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

mistereasybusiness

Re: in search of a job

Post by mistereasybusiness » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:03 am

Hi Damney,

I have something that might interest you. Are you looking to move to Helsinki?

mistereasybusiness

Post by mistereasybusiness » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:06 am

Sorry, Bad start. Not Damney, its Danney. And can you market in Finnish, or would you need a translator to come behind you?

danney

Post by danney » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:23 pm

mistereasybusiness wrote:Hi Damney,

I have something that might interest you. Are you looking to move to Helsinki?
Well, first of all, I am Finnish, so it's my native language.

I am looking all over the country, from everywhere. If it's in Helsinki, then yeah, I would be moving there.

But first I need to know something about the job, and the company also. Because I want to know what I am getting into.