looking for a job of any kind in helsinki

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Pursuivant

Re: looking for a job of any kind in helsinki

Post by Pursuivant » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:56 pm

Rick1 wrote:because I come from a place where the foreigners were tamppered with social lawyers to show them the easiest way to social welfare and the hypocrite lefties in my country were so happy with them as long as they were not living next to them.
I tghought that was called "Espoo"

"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

xenex

Post by xenex » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:54 pm

Hi again
first, let me make something clear here,I don't have a problem with Finnish people and also don't have a problem with anybody,I didnt come here to insult anyone or to be insulted,I came here to find information and help,but what surprised me most at the first instant was the amount of insults and mean words some people I dont even know used on me,just because I made some typographical errors,I might have overreacted as well and I want to say I AM SORRY ,I have been in Finland for about 3 weeks and I can tell you so far that Fins are the nicest people I have ever come across, so it not a question of Fins,Now I want to apologize to anyone I might have offended and also want to tell the wants that insulted me that there appology has been accepted too lol, so lets get back to the real topic,HOW CAN I GET A JOB, evening and weekend job,I hope anyone of you might be able to help out,

Kittos

xenex

Re: LOOKING FOR A JOB OF ANY KIND

Post by xenex » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Pursuivant wrote:
xenex wrote: You are such junk and am sure you will end up depressed and die in shame like most of your kind do,
unlike you, he will die depressed of too much stress at work...
Hi again
first, let me make something clear here,I don't have a problem with Finnish people and also don't have a problem with anybody,I didnt come here to insult anyone or to be insulted,I came here to find information and help,but what surprised me most at the first instant was the amount of insults and mean words some people I dont even know used on me,just because I made some typographical errors,I might have overreacted as well and I want to say I AM SORRY ,I have been in Finland for about 3 weeks and I can tell you so far that Fins are the nicest people I have ever come across, so it not a question of Fins,Now I want to apologize to anyone I might have offended and also want to tell the wants that insulted me that there appology has been accepted too lol, so lets get back to the real topic,HOW CAN I GET A JOB, evening and weekend job,I hope anyone of you might be able to help out,

Kittos

antstar

Post by antstar » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:31 am

Putting insults and personal opinions aside xenex you have to take finding a job very seriously, especially here even for a part-time job, remember lots of students want that position you’re after also. You have to treat all applications and queries about jobs as if it was your CV. so spell check and then re-read to check the grammar. As employees get so many they will just throw the bad ones in the bin. Also a good idea is to get another person read it for you, as sometimes doesn't matter how many times you read it, you will not spot a mistake yourself.

Rick1

Post by Rick1 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:46 am

And you do not have to send a copy of your letter :wink:

xenex

Post by xenex » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:11 pm

Thanks you very much for the info, lesson taken,I will try to improve on that :|