Broadcast jobs wanted

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
RSim

Re: Broadcast jobs wanted

Post by RSim » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:33 am

TampereOwl wrote:
RSim wrote:It's a shame threads like this always end up with people arguing on here.
It is indeed.

I sent you a pm a while back, btw, have you had chance to think about it yet?
Working on it :thumbsup:

Last day of work at my current job is tomorrow (well, technically today... the 12th).

I'm filming the Aberdeen match on Saturday, and then that's me... I'm a free man! I'm looking to get hold of a Sony Z1E or HVX200 if I can find one for a reasonable price, which will cover me :)

I'll let you know how I get on, my contact at Aberdeen will get my Mixu's details so I can move things forward. My dad used to be a big player for Aberdeen but unfortunately had left in 1989, before Mixu arrived... Would have been handy if they were mates.

Anyway, I'll keep you updated but my long, drawn out redundancy (turns out they needed me a LOT despite making me redundant about 3 months ago) has meant i've had little time to do anything else!!

Keep in touch TampereOwl!

Image Aberdeen, Scotland

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

ENOELF

Post by ENOELF » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:50 am

Ok,

I wrote a long post relative to the actual sub, and when i tried to prevuew it, i was loged off and dont have the power to rewrite similar two pages again
But in a few words:

London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berling, Lausane, Odensee, Stocholm, Madrid, ... until Sfransisco, Miami, ... are nothing but PARADISE man,...
You say you are an experimented man in broadcasting, Hummm, Please go n c: http://http://127.0.0.1

3 years and half of tears, since im here and im not the only in that case ...
Please, im not any pathetic guy, but i feel i dont have the right to read you and just let it go...

Read about me in all transparency, and keep in touch, i may inform you more, or maybe we might even be the last friends on the icebergs, but still try not to kill your only life by moving definitly here,

And if you are with a finnish girl, dont let her pregnant unless she signs an authentic attestation stating that she wont take your baby to her social workers to avoid the, human conditioning and categorization that she might 99% be part of.
Or unless you dont want to see your baby and have a "chance" not to be with her/him the first 1-3years of her/his life.

If not you gonna find yourself not in "Helsingin" but in HELL with all the unbelievable evel of "SIN" and "GINs=devils" should you be ELF1 or RiverLight or RiverLight Sound & Vision.

In one word: DONT.

Friendly yours
EL

enk

Post by enk » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:54 am

finlandforumuser wrote:Honestly, I don't mind about non-IT works. It is problem of people who selected they domain.
And that folks was a splendid example of why you shouldn't rely on Google Translate to
make up for not having spent enough time learning English at school.

-enk

raamv

Post by raamv » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:12 pm

enk wrote:
finlandforumuser wrote:Honestly, I don't mind about non-IT works. It is problem of people who selected they domain.
And that folks was a splendid example of why you shouldn't rely on Google Translate to
make up for not having spent enough time learning English at school.

-enk
:P :P :lol:

JaDLB

Post by JaDLB » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:17 pm

Oh god 2 years ago i came to this site with the same quest about jobs.

Funny the way these perm users of this site put things.

They make u feel that Finland is a closed hell for foreigners.

but then to be honest with you, it is hard to find a job in Finland if u are not a speaker of the holy Finnish language. after all, why they need foreigners :) only NOKIA does :)

i think that reality is that you have as much chance in finding a job in English as if you speak Finnish, just be creative and knock on their doors.

Don´t waste ur time looking on mol.fi or elsewhere! be creative and have hope. knock on their door or be tough and don't get shy!
The Wise Stays Silent ...

rinso

Post by rinso » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:54 pm

Finland is a closed hell for foreigners.
That is a different way to describe the situation. :twisted:
I wonder how that statement looks through rose coloured glasses.

finlandforumuser

Post by finlandforumuser » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:07 pm

rinso wrote:
Finland is a closed hell for foreigners.
That is a different way to describe the situation. :twisted:
I wonder how that statement looks through rose coloured glasses.
No. there is enough jobs here, just be the professional in some demanded field.

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:10 am

but if you're not, then it can be hellish and even if you are - as JaDLB says, the job won't come and find you - you need to turn over all the stones
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."