IT Support People required in Kuopio

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Theresa Cull

Post by Theresa Cull » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:17 pm

Hi

My name is Theresa Cull and I am a senior IT Recruitment Consultant for a UK based firm called DGH Recruitment. I can be contacted on [email protected] and I can be reached on 0044 1444 251100 or within the UK 01444 251100. I am happy to recruit people currently located in Finland or based elsewhere and looking to move to Finland as long as you are fluent in English/Finnish language (verbal and written)

I currently have 2 opportunities for a UK/Finland based company for support people at their Kuopio site.

The roles are as follows:

IT Technician/Junior
My client is currently recruiting for a new IT Technician / IT Support / Junior IT Technician on a permanent full time basis. This is working for a prestigious company whom operates in the UK and Finland. This post will be based at their site in Kuopio, Finland.

It will be essential for the successful applicant to be bi-lingual in both English and Finnish (written and verbal). They will consider Finland based applicants or non Finland based (as long as you meet the language criteria).

You will be working within a small IT team supporting 120 staff in the Kuopio office, taking care of helpdesk, network, workstation and server based issues in a Windows 2000/3; Active Directory, Exchange 2007, MS Office environment.
The duties of the role will be to provide maintenance, backups, software installation and documentation on all IT.

Any knowledge of Citrix and LANDesk will also be beneficial

You will be an enthusiastic and productive person who can work as a team player with a flexible attitude.

IT Systems Admin
My client is currently recruiting for a new IT Systems Administrator on a permanent full time basis. This is working for a prestigious company with operations in the UK and Finland. This post will be based at their site in Kuopio, Finland.

It will be essential for the successful applicant to be bi-lingual in both English and Finnish (written and verbal). They will consider Finland based applicants or non Finland based (as long as you meet the language & skills criteria).

The role will be to support the Assistant IT Manager on the day to day running of the IT department. The office has 120 staff. You will be MCSA / MCSE qualified and have previous helpdesk experience and good all round IT skills.
Technically, you must be able to provide high level support to:
Windows 2000/3
Active Directory
Exchange 2003/7 (ideally 2007)
MS Office
Networking & Security
Citrix
Symantec Backup Exec
Navision
LANDesk.

You will be an enthusiastic and productive person who can work as a team player with a flexible attitude

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

sinikettu

Re: IT Support People required in Kuopio

Post by sinikettu » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:23 pm

It will be essential for the successful applicant to be bi-lingual in both English and Finnish (written and verbal).
People do not become more irritable as they grow old - they simply stop making the effort to avoid annoying others.

raamv

Post by raamv » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:58 pm

hmm and that too in Kupio...
I wonder if permanent means 6 months..

whoami

Post by whoami » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:34 am

plajonko maksa?