Part time babysitter here

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
AlittleFinnish

Post by AlittleFinnish » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:52 pm

I live in Espoo and I'm an exchange student looking for a family to babysit for after school/weekends. I am 17 years old and I love kids. I speak English and I'm learning Finnish, so I can speak it a little, and understand it most of the time. I have some babysitting experience. Please message me if you would like to know more about me or have any questions.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

cutejane008

Re: Part time babysitter here

Post by cutejane008 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:43 am

AlittleFinnish wrote:I live in Espoo and I'm an exchange student looking for a family to babysit for after school/weekends. I am 17 years old and I love kids. I speak English and I'm learning Finnish, so I can speak it a little, and understand it most of the time. I have some babysitting experience. Please message me if you would like to know more about me or have any questions.
thanks for your mail
i needed a babysitter urgently.
please mail me back and let me
know .
DR JANE
+120142133390

AlittleFinnish

Post by AlittleFinnish » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:47 pm

. . .
Last edited by AlittleFinnish on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlittleFinnish

Post by AlittleFinnish » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:56 pm

I'm still looking for a family to babysit for, that request didn't work out because I can't leave the country to babysit.

mommy82

Post by mommy82 » Mon May 11, 2009 11:40 pm

Hello,

Are you still in Finland? I'm looking for an English speaking babysitter for occasional times at the moment, but more regular (about twice a week) in the autumn. My family consist myself (26) and my son 2 years old. I'd like to hear more about yourself, if you're still looking for a job as a babysitter, please contact me [email protected]

Kind regards,
Jaana