Willing to Find Serious Partner and Cooperation

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
mert

Post by mert » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:23 am

I became a member 2 weeks ago and i got good advices, informations from people here in this forum.

i find out that as a foreigner it will be hard to get a job at Finland. so i decided to be a entrepreneur, if its possible to find people who is thinking like me and willing to make a bussines.

i m 30 years old male, i have logistics master degree and i am working for international construction company as a chief of logistics depatrment. main duties are supply chain planning, import-export operations, customs procedure, transportation plan. i have good and strong contacts with customs brokers, transportation companies and procuders, vendors in Turkey, Russia, Germany, Italy. I can easly bring them to Finland.

Does anybody has this forum who wants to take in part cooperation?

i hope someone also wants to change something in their life :)

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Pursuivant

Re: Willing to Find Serious Partner and Cooperation

Post by Pursuivant » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:02 am

Look exactly in what state the construction business in right now. There is no construction and companies going bankrupt. The material sales are somewhere nonexistant. So starting a new business now being unknown, having no contacts - that is here to the guys buying - and in a financial situation that nobody is buying sounds really like a balloon a kid let go flying around farting in the room. Your business idea might have a chance in a boom when it gets overheated. Right now starting that kind of a business is just you having a dream. And if its not building materials - theres people here been importing foodstufs and the likes. Heard of KESKO? Nuff said. Come here and find out the realities - *then* make your plans. Having a business and being an entrepeneur is the *last* thing anyone with half an intelligence plans doing in Finland espacially without knowing the facts, and I'm not talking of the business side but tax office, insurance and bankruptcy laws.
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

Tremell

Post by Tremell » Thu May 21, 2009 7:41 am

Hi, if you are serious about making money then please make contact with me. My business has recently gone into Finland and I am looking for people with a strong work ethic and drive, with an open mind to business opportunities.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Damon

JimmyBang

Post by JimmyBang » Fri May 22, 2009 6:54 pm

what is your buisness Damon?
Wheres D'rum!?

mert

Post by mert » Sun May 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Hi all,

anything else? i couldt write to you an e-mail or pm Damon. so i m writing to u from this board.

so what is your :idea: ?