Thesis topic & start-up business in Tourism Industry

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
tieuvu87

Post by tieuvu87 » Fri May 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Hello,

I am a 3rd year student of HAAGA-HELIA of University of Applied Sciences, working toward my Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management, focusing on Business Travel & Travel Management. I have also been working more than 1 year in travel industry in Finland and a short period in Asia.

I am planning to do my thesis from July. The thesis will be focused on outbound travel to Asia (More information about the thesis will be given privately by email).

I am looking for some students who are also planning to do the thesis and are interested in Tourism business (can be International Business students, IT students or Marketing students, etc). I would like to form a group (about 2 - 4 students) to do the thesis and turn the idea to the real business as well.

Therefore, if you like the challenges, are eager to success, dreaming about your own business and looking for a thesis topic, please contact me at [email protected].

LET US FORM A GROUP AND MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE

Best regards,

DN

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic