Want to speak English?

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
kanbar82

Want to speak English?

Post by kanbar82 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:35 pm

Hello,

Would you like to speak English but are lacking confidence?
Would you like to speak English more often?
Woud you prefer 1-1 conversations?

My name is Alexander Kanbar and I’m originally from London, England. I’m 27 years of age and have been living in Helsinki for the past year having met my Finnish girlfriend while studying for my Masters Degree in Communication.

What I do specifically is discuss various topics (hobbies, culture, work, socializing, travel,) with people who want to improve their overall English Speaking ability, while I politely correct and of course encourage them as we go along. My sessions generally relate to occasions where my clients are required to speak English, therefore a great opportunity to practice and improve their confidence for situations that may happen in the future. Sessions are fun, relaxed, conversational, but most importantly, rewarding!

Currently I meet with individuals on an hourly or two hour basis / All ages male and female are welcome!

If you’d like further details please don’t hesitate to contact me, my email address is [email protected].

I look forward to hearing and speaking English with you :)

Want to speak English?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic