Mba Graduate Looking For Work - Helsinki, Vantaa, Espoo

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
kanbar82

Post by kanbar82 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:02 am

Dear Finland Employers

This is probably my last opportunity to find relevant work in Finland before I’d have to vacate the country.

Having resided in Helsinki for the past year, it has always been my intention to secure a position in par with my ambition to be part of an established MNC by where I can settle, grow as a trained professional, and eventually be considered for future promotions.

First and foremost allow me to introduce myself, my name is Alexander Kanbar, I’m 27 years of age and I possess a Masters Degree in Business Administration of which I acquired last year from the United States. My immediate background consists of B2B Sales and Online Marketing. I’ve held sales positions at globally competitive multi-cultural corporations since 2001, among these include the IT, Publishing and Retail industries.

With respect to my most recent position, from April 2009 - November 2009 I endured a successful period of employment at Fine Wine Magazines (Helsinki) as a Media Sales Executive. My immediate tasks comprised of selling advertising space to internationally acclaimed luxurious brands such as Mercedes, Graff, and Burberry, to build solid b2b relationships, and to sustain partnerships through effective CRM measures.

I’d be willing to accept any salary offering position that coincides with my background, however should you want to contact me regarding further job roles, I'd appreciate the opportunity to discuss the position and my candidacy with you.

If you would please contact me at the following email address [email protected]

Yours very truly, :)

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic