dog walker available

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Aussieanja

dog walker available

Post by Aussieanja » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Experienced dog walker for the Munkkiniemi and surrounding area. I have owned dogs for 15 years, am experienced with reluctant walkers, overweight dogs that need a bit of exercise-boot-camp, shy dogs, aggressive dogs, hyperactive dogs, working dogs and happy dogs - all are recognized as individuals and the aim is to help you out when you have limited time for the four-legged member of your family!

I can walk your dog on a regular basis, or for a shorter period of time when work or other commitments take up your time! Walks are around the suburbs, around the shore, Seurasaari and elsewhere. Basic training (sit, lie down, come here etc) is included, but a well exercised and happy dog is the priority. Walks vary from 20 minute strolls to 2 hour adventures, prices are very affordable but vary depending on the length of walk, group or individual walks and behaviour of your dog (I charge more for difficult dogs, but am happy to walk them).

Group or individual walks are available. I walk no more than three dogs at a time, prefer to walk very large dogs on their own, and dogs with behavioural problems are not walked in groups (unless you own more than one, but no walks with other owners' dogs).

I do not take dogs to dog parks where they can run off the leash - this is not exercise, but a reward that you should enjoy with your dog yourself.

If you are interested, please send me a pm with the following information:
- size/breed of dog
- whether you prefer group or individual walks
- length of walk
- any behavioural problems your dog may have (if you're not sure if it is a 'problem', list it anyway, I would rather be given too much information than not enough!)
- when you would require your dog to be walked, preferred day/time/regularity or dates

I will respond to you with a quote and look forward to meeting you and your dog!

dog walker available

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic