Job with Russian language

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Student

Post by Student » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:43 pm

I am a student in Finance graduating this summer. I speak fluent English and Russian. I am looking for job in Europe right now. My Finnish friend told me that Russian language is highly apreciated by some comopnies in Finland. However I haven't succeed in finding such companies yet. I wonder if it really so and which industry/sector should I look in?

Thank you for advice

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

missishot

Re: Job with Russian language

Post by missishot » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:17 pm

Student wrote:I am a student in Finance graduating this summer. I speak fluent English and Russian. I am looking for job in Europe right now. My Finnish friend told me that Russian language is highly apreciated by some comopnies in Finland. However I haven't succeed in finding such companies yet. I wonder if it really so and which industry/sector should I look in?

Thank you for advice
Forget about it. I was trying to get a job here for 5 years with the same languages and even more.....being a Finnish permanent resident and EU citizen, with Finnish Master degree. Many Russian guys here with Master education clean floors here....so get a life.

Huy

Re: Job with Russian language

Post by Huy » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:49 pm

missishot wrote:
Student wrote:I am a student in Finance graduating this summer. I speak fluent English and Russian. I am looking for job in Europe right now. My Finnish friend told me that Russian language is highly apreciated by some comopnies in Finland. However I haven't succeed in finding such companies yet. I wonder if it really so and which industry/sector should I look in?

Thank you for advice
Forget about it. I was trying to get a job here for 5 years with the same languages and even more.....being a Finnish permanent resident and EU citizen, with Finnish Master degree. Many Russian guys here with Master education clean floors here....so get a life.
"...get a life" ...."Forget about it" ???

With that attitude and insightful advice for your fellow kind, no wonder you didn't get anything for 5 years. :thumbsdown:
▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
Älä tyri nyt, älä lyö yli nyt, älä antaudu angstin valtaan.