English/Art tutor in Turku

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
tamsinspargo

Post by tamsinspargo » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:53 pm

I am a native English speaker who has recently moved to Turku, taking a year out from studying for my degree in Fine Art and Philosophy in London. I am looking for work and would be available in the Turku area as a private Art/English tutor for either children or adults. I have a high level of art education, in both technical and creative aspects, and would be able to teach either subject or both together. I work in a variety of media, so I am flexible if you would like to learn something specific. My knowledge of art history is extensive, so this can be included in lessons. My Finnish is basic so I would need to speak English, but if you are looking to improve your English this would be ideal.

Alternatively, I would be interested in helping someone to improve their English in exchange for them helping me to improve my Finnish.

Please contact me if you are interested or have further questions, as I would like to start working as soon as possible. Thank you!

http://frozeninfinland.blogspot.com

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic