My company, Tulos is seeking Head of SEO - Kamppi, Helsinki

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
nickpower

Post by nickpower » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:30 am

Hi All,

I moved to Helsinki in 2013 from England for my like and love for Finland. When I moved here, I knew how daunting everything was and how difficult it was finding a job so I thought I'd attempt to return something to the community and present an opportunity that has arisen in my company.

Tulos Helsinki is the country's leading SEO/M company and we work with the top company's in Finland and Sweden. This is not promotional text, this is my truth. The company has very modern values, industry leading professionals to work on projects with and the best client's to work with. I love working for Tulos, it has been a dream to find a company like this in my career.

If you are passionate about developing people and business you might be the perfect match for us – continue reading and apply with the details below!

Tulos’s SEO dream team is looking for a courageous and experienced leader with a positive attitude and a curious heart for developing both people and business.

Manage the country's leading SEO/M team in Finland. Ask me for more details or apply below, be sure to give Finland Forum or my name a mention when you apply so I can keep an eye out - applications for our position are expected to be....a high amount!

Hyvää onnea!

http://www.tulos.fi/rekrytointi/head-of-seo/

Nick

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Akado

Re: My company, Tulos is seeking Head of SEO - Kamppi, Helsi

Post by Akado » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:10 pm

Hi Nick,

I'm not on a job-looking position, but if you're interested in outsourcing some SEO work, please consider them.

There is also a more profitable niche with a lower competition.

cheers
A