Are you looking for a babysitter/housework helper_Helsinki

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Choice

Post by Choice » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:21 am

Dear Parents/Family,

My name is Choi. I am a 22-year-old Vietnamese and female student living in Finland for 2 years.I speak English fluently and certainly some basic Finnish in addition to German and French. I am almost done with my studies ( my major is International Business ) , thus, I am now looking for a full time/ part time job in Helsinki region.

I am fond of taking care of kids and experienced playing well with them. I used to be a nanny for a Finnish family, looking after a 7-year-old boy and 4-year-old Finnish girl in addition to cleaning the flat for that Finnish family. I played outdoor games with the boy such as running, biking, playing with snow ( it was winter then) or board games. Thinking of new games to play with kids is easy for me. Sometimes, I cooked Asian dishes for the family :). I also have experience in cleaning offices, thus, I am able to take care of children and manage housework well.

I am available at any time and punctual. I am responsible for the given work and try my best to complete them. I believe that you can count on me when you need a helper.

I am reachable at [email protected] and 0417 189 828 or you just simply leave your comment below.

Thank you so much for reading this post and being interested in it! :thumbsup:

Choi

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Choice

Re: Are you looking for a babysitter/housework helper_Helsin

Post by Choice » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:03 pm

I am still available to work since this February.

Thank you for reading this post.