The best worker is available.

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
arizonasonar

Post by arizonasonar » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:25 pm

I am 19 years old student (female). Non-smoking, friendly, easy-learning and punctual girl. I am a quick to learn new tasks and tools and can be very reliable when it comes to practical things. I am never picky with any kind of decent job. I am eager and highly interested in learning and discovering new things. I enjoy meeting people and find it easy dealing with different personalities. My school-free months are coming and I just wish to spend it productively by not being idle, and at least earning and learning something new at the same time. I am continuously improving my Finnish skills so any job that can also expose me to Finnish-speaking people would be great.

I'm preferably looking for a job along the areas of teaching( English,Russian) , nanny/ babysitting toddlers, cleaning (if you need a sparkling cleaning job done, that is), pet caretaker (cats and dogs), ad/ newspaper/ post delivery.

Please feel free and contact me [email protected]

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

kimpoy

Re: The best worker is available.

Post by kimpoy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:21 pm

arizonasonar wrote:I am 19 years old student (female). Non-smoking, friendly, easy-learning and punctual girl. I am a quick to learn new tasks and tools and can be very reliable when it comes to practical things. I am never picky with any kind of decent job. I am eager and highly interested in learning and discovering new things. I enjoy meeting people and find it easy dealing with different personalities. My school-free months are coming and I just wish to spend it productively by not being idle, and at least earning and learning something new at the same time. I am continuously improving my Finnish skills so any job that can also expose me to Finnish-speaking people would be great.

I'm preferably looking for a job along the areas of teaching( English,Russian) , nanny/ babysitting toddlers, cleaning (if you need a sparkling cleaning job done, that is), pet caretaker (cats and dogs), ad/ newspaper/ post delivery.

Please feel free and contact me [email protected]

:D hehe.. this sounds familiar, like the job application i had personally written and posted at expatexchange one year ago :P posted on 12.4.2013.. hope this is a perfect template to match your self description and may it work well for you too ;) best of luck..

Pursuivant

Re: The best worker is available.

Post by Pursuivant » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:47 pm

The best and most modest?
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."