Are you looking for a babysitter or a nanny?

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
sweetpetite

Post by sweetpetite » Mon May 19, 2014 11:35 am

Hi,
My name is Sheila. I am 28 years old. I have been living in Finland for almost 8 years now. I live in Helsinki and currently looking for a job as a babysitter/nanny. I have childcare experience from ages 0 and above. I love children and I can get along with them very well and that's why I know this job will fit perfectly for me. I speak basic Finnish language but most preferably like to communicate in English.

I can look out for your kid/s from Monday to Friday, sometimes in the weekend if I am able to do it, or just for certain hours when you need to go somewhere and needed someone to look after your kid/s. If it happens that I can find a family that needs a nanny from Monday to Friday, I wouldn't be able to do part-time jobs when I am not available. But feel free to contact me anyway and ask because I might be available during that time. I can start as soon as possible.

I can cook for their meals, provide indoor activities (such as reading, writing, role-playing, art/craft-making and many more) & outdoor activities (such going out for a walk, playing ball, playing tag or any other activities that can be done outdoors), let them take their naps while singing a lullaby to them and do light household chores (such as cleaning the dishes, putting their toys/stuff back to its place, make their beds,wash the children's clothes and vacuum the floors. I am a mother too so I know how I can adjust in any circumstances.

If you need a babysitter/nanny, please do not hesitate to contact me through my email: [email protected]. I will be happy to come to your home so you can interview me and make an agreement. I can assure you that your kids will be my priority as soon as you hire me and they will have the best of time!

Thank you for your time in reading this! Have a sunny summer!

Sincerely,
Sheila

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic