aupair-baby sitter job

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
alexbui

aupair-baby sitter job

Post by alexbui » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:07 pm

Hello, my boss need a female aupair/baby sitter for his family. The job is about take care of children and doing some light housework. There are two children, the boy is Pyry, 6year olds, the girl Taika, 3 year olds. They require an Finnish speaking candidate. Aupair is like the member of their family. So you can have your own room, and bus card for travel around Helsinki. Any information contact my boss : 0415106466 or my phone number : 0466423453

aupair-baby sitter job

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Jetsun

Re: aupair-baby sitter job

Post by Jetsun » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:14 pm

Does it have to be a live-in aupair role (most likely for a young single person temporary in the city)? Would your boss be interested in a part -time (can be flexible) live out help who has own house and travelcard but unable to live-in as has partner. Sure paying wages would work out about the same as having someone living in and feeding them.

If they can offer part time live out position please send me a pm, thanks

onkko

Re: aupair-baby sitter job

Post by onkko » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:43 pm

au-pair is not babysitter, its illegal to "hire" au-pair as babysitter since its cultural exchange program.
Finnish speaking au-pair... there is possibility to have one who learned finnish when she/he was kid and wants to explore finnish culture but thats rare.
Tell your boss that he has to choose, either hire babysitter or get in au-pair program.
Caesare weold Graecum, ond Caelic Finnum