Web designer/SEO optimisation needed

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Jugglesfire

Post by Jugglesfire » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:39 pm

I am launching a startup and am in need of a little website help. I have currently been managing the website myself with wordpress and a studiopress theme. Most of the content and page structure is online now and what I would need would be for someone to go through and update the look of the site. Additionally, I would need someone to optimize the SEO for the site as well. If anyone has experience, please let me know and I will send you a link to the site. Once you look at the site if you can give me a quote for the time you think it would take to update we can go from there.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

maximusbym

Re: Web designer/SEO optimisation needed

Post by maximusbym » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:46 am

Hi! I can help you.

I have 3 year experience in web development and SEO. I'll send you my skype if you want, for discuss your project needs. Ok?

ram316

Re: Web designer/SEO optimisation needed

Post by ram316 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:25 pm

Let me know if you are still looking for someone to do this task?
I am in Internet Marketing from year of 2009 and owned some high PR sites including 1*PR 8 site. Also, couple of my sites had ranked on first page of Google.com (US search). Almost I have built all of my sites in wordpress and have good knowledge in theme editors including Studiopress. Hit me back if interested.