Graphics designer looking for a job or 'remote work'

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Gwynbleiddesign

Post by Gwynbleiddesign » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:51 pm

Hello

I'm a graphics designer from Poland.
Actually I have my own (1 person) company registered in Poland. I'm supporting one of the bigest Hotel in Poland (Hotel Arłamów).
I'm looking for a full time job in Finland. Of course I can work as a "remote worker". I know, that can be hard to do, but I would like to try.
At the beginning of this year I was i Helsinki for 1 week vacation, but for me it was to short to find work.

I have expirience in Graphics design, mostly in DTP (leaflets, brochures, posters, catalogs, etc.).
I'm creating those projects mostly in Adobe (PS, AI, ID, DW)
I can create 3D models and visualizations in 3ds max (plus simple animations). I can even use those models in Quest3D or in Unity to create simple virtual walk or presentations (some examples are on my website to download).
I know how to create websites with CMS systems (of course I have orginal soft for it). I'm creating a newsletters (and software to send it). I know how to prepare and cut project for website (Photoshop / Fireworks and Dreamweaver)
I'we create many flash banners with some AS3 scrypts.

Actually I'm trying my hand at android applications and java (I'm publishing my apps on google play, have over 100 000 downloads in one app).

Here is my website:
http://arcadiastudio.pl/

My question:
Is there anybody here on that forum, who would be interested in cooperation with someone like me ?
Yes ? Write me: [email protected]

Do you know any websites or portals where I could put my offer ?
Yes ? Please give me any informations about them (here or on e-mail).

Maybe you know any companies which could be interested in cooperation with me ?
Yes :) ? please send me an e-mail, etc.

Best regards from Poland !

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic